Chapter 11

Daddy?

Everyone looked at Mew then at Gulf. Who was the daddy?

As far as they were concerned, this famous actress was single. It had been a while since they've seen her on screen for a latest project but that didn't mean she wasn't popular.

And what?

Daddy?

No matter how much they tried to let it slide, they knew a connection was there with one of the actors.

Their eyes finally landed on Mew.

The two had acted a drama together and it was so famous.

But huh?

Baby?

Mild who was good at damage control knew that there was no way out of this one.

He looked at Bee and then at Mew who shakily scurried away from Gulf . He went out of the door and Bee was right on his heels with the stroller. They went outside the house and turned around the corner to get some privacy.

"What game are you playing right now Bee?"

Bee pulled the hood down on the stroller to cover the baby from the weather and activated the brakes on the stroller.

"Are you kissing boys now?"

"As a matter of fact yes I am and I don't see how it's any of your concerns."

"You haven't seen me in 2 years and you seem like you don't even care."

"Yes I don't," Mew confirmed in an affirmative tone, "I'm not in a relationship with you." Even though she had caught him off guard by the sudden visit, he decided to be brave. He didn't want to be a coward.

"But isn't it basic etiquette to let someone know you're going to be absent for two years? Did you have to go just like that? After violating me."

"Excuse me??? Vio- what?" He was speechless.

"Don't tell me you've already forgotten our last time together? When you forced yourself on me?"

Mew laughed incredulously, "Bee you came to my house the morning I had a scandal and forced me to have sex with you against my will."

"I asked you to stop but you clearly didn't so it was assault."

"If you don't have anything to say to me please leave." He was done tolerating her nonsense.

"I just told you that this is your baby and you're not moved by this discovery?"

"I may be a horn dog but that doesn't mean I'm not responsible. We both know that's not my baby and it was about time. That way you learn to have responsibilities and stop bothering me."

Now that hurt.

Bee's pride went tumbling down the drain from  that statement.

And Mew was going to pay dearly for saying those rude words to her.

In the corner of her eyes, Bee saw something moving and the quiet footsteps told her someone was present but Mew had no idea.

She did what she knew best.

She moved in and touched Mew's chest. Right when Mew was about to swat her hand away, she pulled him in, making sure her hands were attacking the most vital places.

Mew faltered and fell in Bee's embrace but still he tried to come out; however she had other plans. Her hand went to grip his penis and just like that Mew was gone. He tried to look away when Bee moved in to kiss him but She kept on pressing until Mew was clinging onto her, kissing the life out of her.