Chapter 18

The rest of the week ended with not much going on but people were still talking about what had happened. Gulf went back to his dormitory on Friday morning after spending quality time with Mew. He had things to do and his schedule couldn't wait anymore. Erl was still the same. He felt offended by what had happened and was not ready to talk about it.

Shooting for the remaining parts of the drama was done the following week without anymore problems.

Mew and Gulf's relationship just improved each day and on the set they outdid themselves in as far as acting was concerned. The director and writer Nao cheered them up and complimented them. The glow up that Mew had was amusing to watch. They discovered the guy could laugh and it was music to the crew and cast's ears. They cracked up at his jokes surprised the man knew how to make them. It was like he became a new person and they liked to see the changes. They could see who was the cause of all the changes.

Mew liked holding Gulf, he liked holding him close. Since Gulf couldn't touch him, Mew did all the touching. He was not wary about what the people were going to say or think. He had found his happiness and no one was taking it away from him.

They successfully finished shooting of the drama and another trailer was released for the full series. It got people talking. The emotions in the preview had people's attention.

They met for dinner on a Friday Night, the cast and crew.  The writer and the producer were going to cover the bill. Unfortunately, MewGulf couldn't sit next to each other because Gulf came late and sat on a different table. Mew had space but he still felt nervous not being next to Gulf.

Just after they had toasted to success and a job well done, Gulf's phone was ringing, Ben calling him to hurry back home because he had forgotten to turn in some jewelry.

Gulf excused himself and took Mew with him outside.

"I wanted to take you out for a date today after dinner." Mew complained.

"They said I have to return jewelry I had for shooting. I might've forgotten to turn it in as I was in a hurry to come here."

"And then what are you going to do after?"

"I don't think I have time to come back here. It will probably be late. I'll just stay home."

"Didn't  you miss me?" Mew looked at Gulf fondly.

"P'Mew, I saw you yesterday." Gulf responded with a shy smile.

"Right. I haven't seen you since yesterday and I'm dying of missing you. What are you doing tomorrow?" Mew asked just wanting to know when next they can be together again.

"I have some photo shoots, a meeting with my agency and a charity event to attend. I won't have time tomorrow either."

Mew looked gloomy and asked, "Then Sunday?"

"In the evening.  I'm free after 8pm."

"Why is your schedule busy like that?" Mew didn't like it one bit.

"It's my time to be shining phi,"

"I'm happy for you and yet I'm so sad I don't have time to spend with you."

"Sunday evening I'll sleep over at your house. How's that?" Gulf consoled Mew.

"You promise?" He was consoled.

"I do." Gulf nodded his head.

"But tomorrow I won't see you?"

"Yes."

A pouting Mew closed the gap between them and embraced Gulf in a longing hug.

Gulf's phone rang again and they knew he had to go. Mew pecked Gulf's cheek and let the boy go. Gulf hailed a taxi and left. 

Mew was left staring after the taxi that had left. He felt hungry for more time with Gulf. How could he feel like that for a person he met just a few months ago; how could he feel strongly for him. Was this the love other people felt? It was an indescribable feeling.

The desire he had, the need to be in Gulf's presence all the time. To touch him and feel safe.

He ruffled his head and walked lackadaisically back into the restaurant. His mind thinking about Gulf. Thinking about the hug he just gave him. Thinking that Gulf did not hug him back.

Before Mew was in the view of the tables where people sat, he turned around and headed for his car in a hurry. He had to go and see him. He had to go and spend at-least five more minutes with him. To get a full hug from him.

He drove to the address Gulf had given him in a hurry. He was glad it was so close. He sent a text message on Gulf's phone telling him he was on his way to his dormitory to see him. That if he could spare him a few minutes he'll have a good night sleep.

Gulf had just gotten in his room and placed his wallet and phone on his nightstand. His phone lit up just as he went out to Ben's room to give him the jewelry. The light caught Erl's attention and knowing Gulf's pin, Erl entered the digits and deleted the message right after sending a reply.

Gulf came back in the room after handing the the jewelry. Ben left right away. Nate and his roommate went home for the weekend and they were coming back on Sunday.

It left Erl and Gulf in the house by themselves. In the same room by themselves. And Erl was about to take revenge on what he felt was unfair treatment.

He took off his clothes and was left standing naked.

"Phi'" Gulf was taken aback.

Erl turned to Gulf, his dick dangling uncovered between his legs.

Gulf looked away shocked. "Phi what are you doing?"

"Oh so this is what it takes for you talk to me again?"

"Phi,"

Erl approached Gulf in his birthday suit until he was standing in front of Gulf who was seated on his bed his eyes closed.

"Phi please stop whatever you're doing." He begged with a nervous and scared voice.

"And what if I don't?"

"I'm in a relationship Phi," Gulf confessed not realizing that he just made matters worse with his confession.

"But you had sex with him before you guys got together right? I want you to have sex with me too."

"Phi???" He wondered why Erl was suddenly being like this. He was always someone he could turn to, his friend and brother but now he wasn't sure anymore.

"I WAS FIRST!!!" Erl raised his angry voice pulling Gulf down on the bed.

Mew opened the door and saw a naked male on top of a fully dressed Gulf.

He stared down at the two for a few seconds hoping to see Gulf freak out but he just laid still on the bed, his eyes refusing to leave the naked man.

Mew felt repulsed.

"Nong," he called out with a disappointed voice.

Gulf looked at Mew and wondered...

"Phi, why are you here?"

Mew scoffed not knowing what to do in this situation. What was bothering him was how Gulf still hadn't pushed the naked man away.

Mew walked away.