Chapter 7

Gulf's eyes were open when Mew moved in for a kiss wanting to witness the moment but Mew controlled himself the last minute leaving less than an inch away between their lips. He stepped back and left, leaving Gulf confused out of his mind.

Just what was wrong with him?

He waited for Mew to return but Mew did not. It was an hour all by himself reading his script later that he realized Mew was not coming back. He left to find Writer Nao and when he met him he told him they were done for the day and left.

He wanted to check up on Mew but he didn't have his contact details. Gulf's mind at this point was muddled.

Mew's mind too was not at peace. He went straight to his company's offices and saw his CEO on a call. He waited until the man came off the phone

"I don't remember setting an appointment with you." The CEO said coming from his desk to sit in the couch in the middle of the room.

"I need to use him."

"Mew nooo," the CEO protested. "we haven't cleared up the issue from last time. He got you in trouble remember.

"I can't do this with a man!!" Mew got up from his seat and started pacing in the room. He was clearly angry.

Angry at himself.

At this absurd condition that he had.

"Calm down. Sit down and tell me what's wrong."

He paced up and down a few times before he sat down. "I can't control myself around the boy. He is an innocent boy and my body can't just process that."

"I under but we didn't talk about that issue with them during the contract signing. We can't use him for this role."

"Please...Before I do something to that innocent boy, please do something."

The CEO wanted to ignore it but he had to admit that this was different. This was a BL industry and Mew's condition would surely get him in trouble. It was different from the other industry where he would flirt his way out. He can't flirt his way out of this one without evoking suspicions. Furthermore, the man was not even gay. 

"Ok, Let me set up a meeting with Writer Nao to see if we can do that. I will contact him and talk to him about it. Just go forward with the program. We can pull through this. We've always had."

Oh if only they knew.

Gulf on the hand sat staring in space when Erl came in after a somewhat busy schedule.

He saw Gulf not moving and he went to sit with him on his bed.

"Hey," he called out softly and Gulf still jumped startled.

"Shit, phi you scared me." He said holding his chest.

"What's wrong?"

"I have a lot going on right now. I need to think."

"You want to share?"

Gulf opened his mouth and looked at Erl but words wouldn't come out.

"Come on we share secrets. You can tell me what's going on with you."

Gulf sighed and decided he needed to get this off his chest. Otherwise he was going to die from wondering and making assumptions.

"So p' Mew,"

"What did he do?"

"Is he gay?" Gulf asked Erl.

"No. Not that I know of atleast. What happened?"

"He's been doing things..." Gulf said wriggling his fingers feeling uncomfortable talking about this.

And that got Erl worried. "What? Did he force you to do something?"

"No not like that."

"Then like what?"

"So the first time I met him was at the photo shoot and he just reacted in a weird way during our shoot."

Erl kept on looking at him as if to say elaborate.

"He got aroused right in front of me."

Erl frowned. "He did what?"

"Not only once but twice. And after that he finished in the dressing room and I was there with him."

"And what did you do?"

"I panicked of course and I gave him space too."

"Did you talk to him about it?"

"I didn't know how. He acted as if nothing happened right after all that."

"How about you talk to him about it the next time you see him?"

"Should I?"

"Or did you like it?"

"Of course not."

"Then talk to him so he stops. Otherwise you won't enjoy the process of the movie production. That's how these people take advantage of others in this industry. If you don't speak up yourself then your silence will be taken as an agreement."

That's what Gulf intended to do the week before they started shooting but he was being called for a private meeting all of a sudden.

He went with Ben and as soon as they arrived at Writer Nao's company, they were directed to the meeting room.

They came in and saw Mew and his manager and the CEO of his agency sitting on one side of the table. He saw someone's back and he didn't know who it was but writer Nao was seated at the center of the table. Ben sat next to the stranger after exchanging greeting and Gulf didn't get the chance to see the person's face.

"We are gathered here to discuss a very important matter," writer Nao started.

"It has come to my attention that actor Mew has a serious allergy to body heat."

Gulf's scrunched his forehead. What?

"And as such, he has asked his intimate scenes to be done by his stuntman."

What stuntman when they are filming a love story series. Weren't stuntmen used in action movies and what not?

Yes some action was involved in this series but the type that didn't need any effort and what?

A stuntman?

Gulf stretched his neck to get the face of the 'stuntman' and he thought he was looking at Mew's twin or something. They looked so much alike.

He kept on staring until the man turned to him and Gulf looked at Mew.

"Apparently, this is what they do with all their romantic scenes in all his movies."

And now that made sense.

Gulf had a hard time understanding all of Mew's kiss scenes because Mew was not the one doing the kissing. It was the stuntman and they tried so hard to hide that fact; that's why his romantic scenes were so awkward to watch. So now were they expecting him to kiss this man?

He hadn't been listening to what they were saying  and he came to when Ben nudged him and he looked up and around saw everyone looking at him.

"They are asking you if that's ok with you."

No!