Chapter 23

Mew washed himself. He scrubbed himself in the shower feeling disgusted by what just happened. He always felt disgusted after having sex with a drunk Bee but this time he loathed himself. Even when he knew he tried by all means to stop him, even when he knew he was weak, that he couldn't do anything, he hated himself and scratched his skin because he felt disgusted.

The feeling was not from the outside, it was from deep inside and he failed to realize that.

Instead his skin suffered.

He wanted to sleep on the couch but how could he. Going to the bedroom was not an option so Mew slept on the floor.

Or he tried.

When Gulf woke up in the morning it was around 6 because his alarm went off. He was startled when he saw his limb penis outside his sweatpants.

What happened? He questioned himself. He tried to sit up but the hangover reminded him of the scenes from yesterday. How he came on Mew and forced him to do that. He was relieved that he hadn't taken it far and only ended with him stroking himself to orgasm.

He dressed himself properly and when he took a step towards the door the scene of Mew begging him to stop flashed before his eyes and he paused.

"What have I done?"

He voiced his regret and rushed out to see Mew. He found him curled on the floor shivering and pale. Mew had spent a long time in the shower and he came out to sleep on the floor.

Gulf noticed the red scratched across his arms and his heart broke. He wondered if they were ever going to get a stable footing in their relationship because it was just hard to achieve.

He shook Mew to wake him up and Mew turned his face to Gulf trying to open his eyes. Gulf saw the dried tears and dried snort on Mew's face. The man had cried himself to sleep. He helped Mew up and went to his bedroom. He opened the blanket and let the man in. He covered Mew with a blanket and went to the bathroom. He saw how messy it was, the body wash he used empty and left on the ground. He had used the same body wash yesterday and it was three quarters full.

He took a towel and warmed it up. He went and placed it on Mew. Mew's phone rang and Gulf answered it. It was Mild wanting to run through Mew's schedule for the day but he was surprised when he heard Gulf answering the phone. Gulf let him know Mew was not feeling well and he said he was on his way with a heavy sigh.

When he got there, Mew's fever had went down a bit and Mild was shocked seeing Mew's skin ruined.

"What happened did you guys fights?"

"I wish we would've fought instead."

"Then what happened?"

"He took a long shower."

Mild scoffed and signaled Gulf to come out of the room.

"Look," he started, "I know you guy might think you have a connection or something but don't you see all these signs? You fought, you stop talking, the minute you reunite this happens what's it going to be next time? He is not in a good shape to be in s relationship. It might sound rude but that's the bitter truth."

"If you're talking about his condition p-

-his condition, his character, his personality, his fame it's everything. I know you're young and fall victim of infatuation which I really think defines your relationship, but what you're looking for you cannot get it from him. He won't offer you it."

"I'm willing to give it try."

"You have tried and look at the results."

"I'll try some more." Gulf insisted.