Chapter 17

A few more popular stars came out with their own bitter truth of how they were harassed in different relationships. More testimonies came out until people realized that it does not matter who you are and again the tables turned. Mew gained sympathy of the public.

As Mew took a break from filming, Gulf shot his scenes that didn't require Mew and not seeing the said man made Gulf worried. He asked the director for Mild's number. He called the manager and awkwardly asked about Mew.

"He'll be ok." Was Mild's response and ended the call. To Mild, Gulf was the cause of everything. he was the root of all these problems. Everything from the first scandal to this scandal, Gulf had been the trigger and Mild was not interested in entertaining him.

Not until he saw Mew on Wednesday when he picked him up to submit his DNA samples.

Mew had lost weight and everyone noticed. It was covered in the news as he went in and out of the DNA testing center.

Doing nothing cooped up in an unfamiliar place made him think about his life. About the year he had spent having sex with Bee. How it hurt his pride and made him angry. How it made him feel dirty every single time. How he was always full of regret and self loathing. How he hated himself for having curved in even when he knew he had no choice or control whatsoever.

Everything just ruined his appetite and he couldn't bring himself to eat.

All he did was think.

He thought about Gulf too. How different his touch was. Gulf had touched him to tease him but for some reason his touch had been different from her touch. Gulf looked cute with a serious face pretending to not know what he was doing. The more he let Gulf touch him, the more his heart accepted him. He thought of the day they had sex. How it was mind blowing yet too intense for him that it left him scared.

It scared him so much that he rejected Gulf's confession but now he didn't want to be lonely and alone anymore. Not when he knew there was someone out there he could trust with himself.

When they came back, Mild saw no signs of food in the house just a crumbled bottle of water.

He got worried.

He looked as Mew lay down on the couch and faced the other side to hide his face. The fact that Mew had kept all the pain hidden made Mild feel soft.

He took out his phone and texted Gulf the address with a short message Bring food.

Gulf cancelled his schedule for the day and headed over to the address. He knocked anxiously on the door and it took longer for it to open and when it did, he was catching Mew from falling. He looked frail and skinny from just not seeing him for 5 days.

He helped Mew inside the house with his plastic bags of food. He was glad he had bought a variety of food since he didn't know which food fit Mew's palate.

He got the easiest to digest and fed him on the couch. He gave him some water and let him sleep some more. Mew looked so out of it and Gulf was glad there were no signs of fever.

Wednesday evening, Mew woke up feeling a bit energized and smiled at seeing Gulf's face on the couch whilst he slept, sitting on the floor.

He smiled and stroked his hair, moving the bangs away from his eyes. Gulf woke up and with a smile,

"How are you feeling?" He whispered the question rubbing his eyes.

"Better now that I see you in front of me." Mew genuinely smiled for the first time since the last Saturday.

"I missed you." Gulf confessed.

"I'm literally dying of missing you."

"I know why you're dying but I'll not say it. Get up so we can eat."