XXXIV.

LISA

Familiar hoots and claps can be heard from behind the camera by the time the producer announced the cut to that scene. They came!!

"Wowow! would you look at that beauty! Perhaps.. do you date girls, Miss? " Rosie teased as soon as they got close enough. I laughed but decided to go along with it, "only if it's you, sweetheart *wink" Then they all squealed haha.

"This is a damn hot outfit, Lisa! I want this! " Jennie unnie commented, still staring at the details of my outfit.

"yea right, don't get fooled unnie. This is freaking half as heavy as me" I complained but they just laughed.

"But the set is magnificent woah! as expected for the solo of our first foreign idol in the company!" Jisoo unnie said, mesmerized by the humongous prop in front of her. This just made me smile, pointing respectfully to all the busy people around the set. It's all their efforts that made our shared ideas possible.

wait

"Why'd you all decide to visit me on the same day guys? This is odd" I said, feigning suspicious stares towards them.

Jisoo unnie smacked the back of my head, "What's so odd with that! Of course we came to support our dearest maknae, naturally we have to do it as one group too!"

"Is it just me or you lost even more weight, Lilipoop. Are you still eating well, Lisa?" Jennie unnie suddenly spurted out, making the other two look at me with concern.

"Lis, I told you already right? It's so easy to get caught up with all the work in the preparation stages and forget your health but I swear it'll cost you a lot in the following weeks!" Yup, Rosie told me about how she barely ate and slept while preparing stuffs for her solo. She got sick too (same, girl)

"I'm okay, maybe I lost this earlier this month along the way but I've been taking more consideration on my health these days. Don't worry guys" I smiled to assure them. I'm really adjusting with the pressure and all the solo work so much better than the first weeks.

Jisoo unnie hugged me from the side, "awww poor baby.. When all of this is over, I'll treat you to all the delicious gamjatang in this world!" we all laughed at her silly but cute comment.

"Miss Lisa, we have to start shooting again"

This was my cue to go back to the set and my members to move to the desks near the producers (even Teddy oppa was there). The girls were cutely asking them to take care of me.

After a while, the girls had to leave for individual reasons and they bid me goodbye and good wishes. I'm just really grateful they stopped by. They did come check up on me while still on my raw preparation stages but usually individually. Nonetheless, their support is really something that means a lot to me.

I had to shoot a few more scenes after they left. It was my 2nd and last day of shooting the MV for my solo. It's already 9 pm by the time we ended and I had to work on some more stuffs before I retired for the day.