XLI.

A/N:

Okay so I suddenly wondered why I updated this late, I literally had this ever since I made part 1 lmao. I apologize. But still, this one's a long one so I hope you look forward to it coz its quite interesting.

Also, I just realized, this story must've seemed really long because of the short chapters on the early parts so I was thinking of combining some of those chapters to adjust the number of chapters according to the actual flow or progress of the story but I would want to know your thoughts about this. Do you guys think its better that way or should I just leave it as it is? I'm quite divided on this so I think your opinions could help a lot. Thanks ahead!

See y'all!

***

JUNGKOOK

"cut it off, you two. Are you both shooting in a drama or what?"

I watched as Lisa shift her gaze to Yoongi hyung and look back at me. then she freaking giggled. I swear I felt my heart flutter at that moment.

ajsdiajdbd she's actually here!! She didn't greet me all day but damnn shes really here! In my studio! looking extra pretty!!

"she didn't come here just for you to gawk at, Jk"

Clearing my throat, I put my phone down and finally stepped aside to let her in. She chuckled as she handed me my coffee on her way to the couch.

"Its not that... um I thought you were out with a friend" godammit shes literally here!

"I was" she said, raising her eyebrows towards Yoongi hyung who now took my place in front of the monitor.

"Your studio is pretty nice, Jk." she commented as she sat on the couch. She laid her paper bag on the table.

I walked towards beside Yoongi hyung. " thanks, quite bare but yea I'm good with it for now" I might add some more stuffs in here soon.

She pointed at my corner shelves, "Can I look at those?"

I smiled, nodding at her. I knew she'd get interested in those. She gets really easily fascinated by stuffs.

She grinned and went closer to the shelves. I smiled before I turned my attention back to the monitor.

It took a while for us to finish the necessary adjustments with Yoongi hyung. She went out to answer  call for a while and went back to silently go over my stuffs, humming to herself. I decided to approach her as we were finishing up.

"Those are 3D prints I designed myself."

She smiled, "Yea, I figured."

"so I assume this one was the failure print that you said? Man, how could you call this baby a failure? This character looks dope!" she said, pointing at my first 3D print ever.

I told her about that?

Clearing my throat, I replied, "Yea but look, its cross-eyed! Quite disturbing.."