XVII.

LISA

December 4, 2020 ; The Blacklabel Studio

"Good! Though I'm pretty sure you got quite unsteady at the last part. What do you say, Lis?"

"yeah I also think I could do better. Sorry, I'll try one last time oppa" I regretfully looked at the man in front of me through the glass. He was just looking at the computer and lightly nodded at me before I heard the music play in my headphones.

***

I set the headphones down and headed out of the recording room.

"Thank you so much oppa! Please take care of it for me!!" I said in a cute voice as I approached Teddy oppa and crouched to hug him from his side to which he laughed at and complimented me back.

I did the same thing to Danny Chung oppa who was beside him during the recording. He helped me write the rap verse for my upcoming solo stage and I really learned a lot from him during the writing process.

The song was played a lot of times with subsequent changes and we were all pitching out ideas on how to make my version better. I've been in the industry for quite some time already but I sure still get impressed by the amount of talent these producers and lyricists have, so much respect for them. These people make me want to try it out for myself too, maybe soon.

We were interrupted by a knock at the door and it opened to reveal a cute Rosie in her blue off shoulder top and messy bun with Jisoo unnie rocking a purple blouse coming in after her.

"Hello~~"

The oppas acknowledged them with a quick greeting before they continued.

Teddy oppa beside me said, "I think yours is good, Lisa. I'll send it over to the management for the necessary final procedures and you can start preparing for it as soon as its all done"

I nodded at him and smiled before I walked to the back part of the room where they were settled.

"We knew Lisa would take long so we deliberately went later than scheduled, Oppa" Jisoo unnie said, teasingly glancing at me, while approaching the producers at their area.

Teddy oppa laughed at this and said, "She finished fast though, we were just waiting for both of you"

"Ha! Take that unnie! Just say you slept in that's why you're late" I mockingly told Jisoo unnie, sticking my tongue out to her. They all laughed at my childish antic.

"Jisoo, did you finalize your song yesterday? We can start with you, if you're ready"

"Yes oppa, yesterday's version was already final. That part... "

I zoned out from their conversation when I noticed Rosie beside me nervously biting her lip, obviously her mind wandering to God knows where.