XXXII.

LISA

We were startled when the guy from the table beside ours just suddenly smashed the table and looked our way. I met eyes with Mark oppa but his shrug told me he also had no idea what was going on.

Hmm someone must've had a bad day.

"That's odd", oppa commented while turning back around to me.

"Poor guy, let's just hope everything goes well for him"

I nodded while placing some cash with the tip on the bill. Stupid me left my card at home, good thing I had some cash left in this purse (for some reasons I did not know.) I rummaged my small purse to find my compact mirror. I checked myself and it was decent enough so I was okay with it. No one's gonna recognize me in the dark anyway.

I found Mark oppa staring at me. I snickered at this, "do I look that bad that you stare at me like that?"

He smiled, shaking his head. "I was wondering how could someone look that good bare faced"

I rolled my eyes at this, lowkey trying to calm the spread of heat on my cheeks, "liar. You don't have to compliment me just 'cause I treated you to dinner Oppa"

He laughed even more. ahh I miss hanging out with him. We used to have so much fun together before, especially during our long hiatus.

"You still really act the same, still get so shy when you receive compliments. Shouldn't a superstar like you be used to that already?" he added a teasing smile at the end.

"Tch, I'm not, okay? let's.. let's just head home oppa" I said, standing up and grabbing my mask and purse. He was still laughing as he followed after me.

We were now reaching the corner of the alley. "Thanks for tonight, Lis"

I smiled back at him, "I gotcha. I'm just glad you're back, Oppa. I hope we could still hang out before you have to leave for LA again"

He laughed and ruffled my hair, "Of course. Hit me up anytime, you're the busy one here between the both of us"

As soon as we reached the main road, I saw an odd looking man across the street who seems to be spying at us. okay that's sketchy.

"C'mon I'll take you home, Lis."

"Ah no it's okay oppa. My manager is already on his way."

"You called your manager to fetch you at this hour?"

"Umm.. yes. I didn't wanna bother you, you need to rest after the long flight afterall"

I saw him roll his eyes on me and said, "Nonsense. I'm used to this already, c'mon it's not safe here"

"But manager oppa is..."

He walked away from his car and towards my side, "I'll wait with you then"

hmmkay, fair enough. 

We stayed at the waiting shed by the corner of the alley. Suddenly, oppa's phone rang.

"Hyung?... what? what happened?... okay I'll be there in a few"

what's going on

"was that Randy oppa?"

he nodded, "he said hyung got into an accident and is now at the hospital"

I gasped, "you have to go oppa!"

"but.. I can't leave you here, Lis. How 'bout you just come with me and I'll explain everything to your manager after"