XXVIII.

LISA

YG Entertainment, 4 pm

I just finished my schedule for the day and all I want to do is just sleep for the rest of the evening.

"I got everything in. Are we good to go now?"

"Yes please" I replied to my manager and he immediately started driving.

I told him to bring in all the gifts and flowers from my sponsor brands to my apartment. I would have to post about them in my IG later. As for the gifts sent by fans, I think I can check on them tomorrow.

On the way home, I was busy replying to birthday greetings from friends and family in both countries. I also saw some of the birthday greetings from friends and fans on IG and of course, I posted something to thank them.

My parents video called early this morning so I felt good as I started my day although I knew I was gonna be busy. Another reason for my good mood earlier was because Jungkook left in a better condition this morning, I'm just relieved that's all.

I had to stay up until I was sure he was fine because apparently his fever came back when I checked up on him at dawn. I had to force him to get up and drink medicine again. I also called Hoseok oppa this morning as soon as he left to inform him about Jungkook's situation. I do hope he's perfectly okay now.

The entire time, I was thinking to myself. Why do I even care so much about him? Although I just readily dismissed it as my conscience taking responsibility for being the only person around when he got sick. Anybody else would do the same thing as I did for sure. right?

"Lisa?"

I broke away from my flashbacks and stared blankly at my manager.

"We're here"

"Ah- oh yea right right. " I said and scurried to get out. I took the three bouquets and went in first.

Manager oppa came knocking a few minutes after I arrived at my apartment. He was bringing the rest of the presents. I was surprised when he also laid down two unfamiliar boxes at the table after he settled the flowers. The other one was a cold box. (lol what could it be)

"What is this oppa? It doesn't seem like it comes from my sponsors"

"The attendant at the lobby said two people left it on your name earlier today"

Hmm. I wonder.

"I'll go ahead, Ms. Lisa. Happy birthday."

I smiled, nodding at him, "Thank you oppa. Have a safe drive home!"

He smiled back before he left my apartment.

***

After washing up and feeding my babies, I finally sat down and started opening the gifts. Obviously, they were sending me lovely products, clothes and jewelries from their respective brands. Bulgari even went as far as giving me a personalized cake. It was so cute with all my babies in it. Not only did I post them on my IG story, I personally sent a message of gratitude to the directors as well.