XLIII.

A/N:

Okay I just realized that it must've seemed very demanding that I claimed that the likes had an effect on the rate that I update. Although it does motivate me to write if I knew (from likes or comments) that people are enjoying my story, I still shouldn't have blatantly said that. I, myself, am a silent reader and there are a lot of stories that I honestly enjoy but do not necessarily like or comment on, so I should've known better than to base it all on that. With that said, I would like to genuinely apologize. Without pressure, let's all just enjoy this story together in our own pace and preferences. Don't worry, I will surely finish this story so updates will keep coming. 

Speaking of update... Fair warning, this one's a really long one. Probably the longest I ever wrote coz I didn't how to cut parts coz everything was crucial. Just bear with it for a while, I'll try my best not to write really long ones in the chapters to come. 

As always, I appreciate you all! Take care!

JUNGKOOK

"Careful..."

She held my offered hand and grunted as I helped her cross over a pool of water.

"Thanks" She said, as she quickly fixed herself.

"I guess wearing heels was a bad idea for you tonight"

We were currently in New York to perform in the AMAs tomorrow. Lisa, on the other hand, came to promote her solo. This is her last night here and we ended early with our group schedule today so we both had time to hang out for a while.

We just left from the hidden courtyard slash restaurant where we had our early dinner. It was hidden in between apartment buildings and Lisa really wanted to check it out. They had good food with a very calming environment so it was all good. Right now, we're just strolling at this quite peaceful park near the courtyard.

"Its fine. I freaking love these! I literally changed my outfit last minute so that I could wear it again tonight"

This made me look at her outfit again as we walked; a black skinny flare jeans, black square neck sleeveless crop top with a checkered suit and her Celine bag, finished off with a seemingly overpriced heels. I still don't quite understand the attachment.

"Its very pretty though" Who am I kidding, she looked freaking gorgeous tonight.

She then chuckled, "Yea, a tad less prettier than me, huh?"

hmm? I didn't say that

She laughed again, seeing my reaction, " I'm just messing with you, Jk. I just remembered Mark's comment earlier about these heels too. He also said it was pretty but added that it was less prettier than me, something like that"

She was smiling really wide while she was saying that. Oh right, dammit this girl was a sucker for compliments.

"I'm pretty sure that guy's hitting on you, love"

C'mon man, how could u use her shoes to speak about her. They're fcking incomparable. That's lame.

"Nah, he's really just normally like that. He's the sweet guy type."

oh she's oblivious too huh. So I figured, Mark hyung must be that guy who was with her and Bambam at the ramen resto. I didn't know he was here.

"Hmm, I thought Mark hyung is currently in LA, no?"

"He flew here last night, said he had someone to meet too so we had a chance to celebrate his belated birthday brunch for a while earlier."