IX.

JUNGKOOK

VIP Room, XxX Club 

I felt her body shake furiously beneath me as she gripped my arms stronger, screaming and thrashing throughout her climax. I continued to drive into her, even stronger this time, determined to reach my own peak as well. I'm almost there..  just a bit more

I was brought of my pleasure bubble when I heard the door suddenly open. What the fuck, that wasn't closed all this time?

We both froze on our position and I quickly covered her mouth to not make any noise.

The intruder had his or her back on us. All that can be heard in the room were soft labored breathing. There was a thump on the floor and I immediately met eyes with this equally shaken girl under me. What is going on?

After a while, I heard the sound of heels as the intruder shuffled to stand back up. Its a girl alright.

She turned the lights on and I had to close my eyes strongly due to the sudden exposure to white light after being in the dark for quite some time.

I heard the click of the switch and just as quickly, the room was dark again. The intruder had her back on us again.

"I'm really sorry. Please don't mind me and get on with it.", she softly said but she didn't make any move to go out. Is she planning to stay?

I felt the girl under me remove my hand from her mouth and brought me down by my neck to kiss me. I responded to the kiss and tried to continue with what I was supposed to do.

But my attention was already divided. I was more than bothered by this sudden intruder who was witnessing all of this in the dark. I stopped altogether and pulled out from her, which made her groan and mutter curses to herself.

I tried to find my pants in the dark and ran my hand quickly through my hair before I approached the figure by the door. She was still facing the door.

I turned the switch on, expecting a strong light but the room was lighted by dim lights that added a sensual feeling in the room. A bit too late for this, don't you think?

Must've clicked a different switch but oh well, this would be better so this intruder won't recognize me that well. I took a small step back as I took in her appearance, from her head hanging really low to her hands that were shaking as she clasped it together tightly.

I sighed. "You can turn around now. We at least deserve to see who disturbed us, right?"

She turned around, not daring to look up at me. She suddenly dropped to a 90-degree bow to the both of us. I looked back at the girl I was with and she was shocked as well. She stayed in that position as she once again blurted out her sincere apologies.

"It's all good now. Would you mind if we ask how you ended up barging in this room?", I softly asked her, trying not to make her more worked up than she already is.

She shook her head as she stood up straight and finally made eye contact with me. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

What is Lisa doing here?

I was sure it was her. From the bangs to the big eyes to the dress she was wearing.. she was the drunk girl at our booth earlier.

"I'm really sorry, Sir and um.. Miss. There was this big bad guy with obviously bad intentions.. and I was trying to run away from him...I tried out all the rooms here and.. and only this room was open so I barged in. I swear, I didn't mean to disturb.

I was.. just hoping to look for a telephone or anything like that... in any of the rooms.. so I could contact my friend to save me." She was stuttering as she explained this. Her eyes were shiny with unshed tears as she looked back and forth to the both us. Her hands were still noticeably shaking in front of her.

hold up. she was in danger? where was Bambam when this happened? I unknowingly balled my hand to a fist at my side at this thought.

Lisa, who must've misunderstood my gesture, had this panicked look in her eyes as she held up her hands in front of her in a praying gesture and rubbed them furiously against each other and said, "Please don't be mad, Sir. I will leave immediately." She quickly bowed at the girl I was with before she faced me and bowed once again. She doesn't recognize me?

She was about to turn the knob when I held her other wrist to stop her.

I sighed. "Didn't you say you needed to call your friend? You can use mine", I told her in a stern voice before I let go of her wrist. I took my phone out of the pocket of my jeans and handed it to her.

She had this surprised look on her face before she accepted my phone with one hand holding the arm of other hand that accepted my phone. She turned around and started dialing her friend.

I saw her type an unknown number before she held it to her ear. Isn't she gonna call Bambam?

"Hi.." she started speaking in a lighter tone compared to how she spoke earlier.

"sorry, I woke you up", she said in a sweet regretful tone. Who is talking to?

I scoffed as I walked back to the side of the bed, picked up my shirt and wore it over my head. I looked at the other girl in the room and found that she was already dressed and was busy with her phone. I decided to just sit on the bed while waiting for Lisa to finish.

"I'm actually at XxX right now.. yes, in Itaewon... I will explain everything when I get back but can you please pick me up?.. I'm at the VIP section. You'll see a small hall at the furthest end from the stairs. Your landmark would be Bambam passed out on the booth directly before you enter the corridor."

Wtf Bam? Didn't he claim Lisa as his responsibility tonight? rEspOnSIbiLiTy huh?

".. Yea, it's the 2nd to the last room on the right side.. yes please... drive safely Oppa~~" she chuckled softly before she ended the call.

She turned around and cleared her throat. She respectfully handed back my phone and said, "Thank you very much Sir. I shall never forget your kindness. um my friend is already on his way so please don't mind me if ever, um.. you have places to go with Miss. "

I gave out an amused smile. Wow, she really didn't recognize me.