~Chapter- 30~

(Please read Chapter- 29 before reading this one as I updated two consecutive chapters today! Enjoy guys!)

The look on his face was enough to bring different kinds of exciting emotions in me.

"You....not sleepy?" I asked slowly as I moved backwards and he moved forwards.

"Nope....not sleepy" he said walking towards me and I hit the wall behind and he came to me trapping me.

He slowly lifted his hand and kept it on my waist caressing the bare part peeping out from the top. My skin tingled where he touched and only from that slight touch my core throbbed.

"Why though?" I whispered and he kept his other hand on my hair fisting it, tilting my head brushing my lips against his.

"Because I wanna do things much more.....interesting than sleeping" he murmured and licked my lips and I gasped.

*********Mature content (+18)********

He plunged his tongue into my mouth and I responded with equal vigor. I pulled him closer by his hair tugging at it and he groaned deep in his throat.

He pulled me closer by my waist with his one hand squeezing my waist and one hand squeezing my ass.

"Oh god! Zian!" I gasped pulling him closer by his hair and kissing him hungrily.

His hands went more up and he slowly took my top off. I wore a silky lace white bra and he groaned at what he saw.

He put his head in my neck and started biting my soft skin and I moaned.

"Agh! Zian!" I moaned as I arched my back and he tightened his hold on me.

"God! You drive me crazy" he murmured against my skin and took me to my bed and sat on it, making me sit on his lap straddling him.

"You are one of a kind kanmani. You make me crazy. You drive me nuts. Fuck you are all I can think about!" He said and looked at me intensely. I cupped his cheek and rubbed my thumb on his stubble.

I placed a small kiss on his jaw and looked at him and said.

"I love you Ian" his eyes lit up and he pecked my lips saying.

"I love you too kanmani" I beamed at him and immediately kissed him without giving him a chance to process. He soon caught up and we both fought for dominance with our tongues.

As his hands skimmed through the strap of my bra he said. "I won't stop if I go further"

"Then don't" I said with a teasing smile and pulled him closer by the collar of his shirt and started unbuttoning it.

After his shirt was off I traced my hands on his chest a little hesitantly and rubbed my hands up and down his torso. I always knew he was ripped but by looking at him god! He ruined all my crushes bodies for me.