~Chapter- 27~

"Oh my god! This is soo much fun! I have never had fun like this before! Thank you guys for asking me to come along with you!" Sakshi said smiling at us and we beamed at her

Sakshi said smiling at us and we beamed at her.

I feel so glad that we could make her enjoy. Sakshi said that since she is too bold and all no one really wanted to be her friend before and she had bad experiences in them. One reason why she doesn't want to get into relationships. And I am happy that we could make her smile! She is perfect for Rudra. Rudra is fun and she will be his support and will calm him down. God I can't wait to see their lovey dovey moments and tease them to no end.

"Stop saying thank you yaar! We are besties now! So deal with it because there are much more to come!" I said and Khush agreed wrapping her arms around the both of us and squeezing us making us squeal.

"Okay so shopping for dresses, jeans, tops, skirts, and other essentials done. Now let's go to the spicy section" Khushi said and dragged us to her favorite lingerie section.

"Oh no! Khush do we really need to!" Sushi a.k.a Sakshi groaned. Oh yes! I gave her this nickname because apparently she likes sushi and me and Khush are not a big fan of it so we have her that name to tease her.

"Guys! Come on! It's been so long like 6 months we last shopped for clothes. So let's get a nice new wardrobe! And also what if there is a beach nearby or swimming pool! We need our swim suits and stuff right?! Now get your asses moving and look out for your favourite items!" She said clapping her hands and me Sushi just shook our heads and started checking some new collection out.

There was this black lacy bra with a crisscross strap at the back and a lacy pantie set which looked quite nice so I picked it up.

"Woah! That looks sexy Bhuva! I bet Zian will love seeing you in that!" Khush teased me and I blushed.

"Not just that! I am sure he would be interested in taking it off too!" Sakshi said and I glared at both of them.

"Shut up both of you! And it's not just me! Even your boyfriends would love to the same with you guys!" I said and they both just turned their heads away avoiding my stare making me giggle.

Unknown to us a middle aged lady heard our banter and walked up to us.

She came to me and spoke "Are you buying these for your boyfriend?"

I looked at her and saw that she is a married lady, I guess in her late 30's?

"Huh?" I asked confused at her question.

"I heard you talking to your friends! Are you buying these for your boyfriend? You look like an educated girl! Is this what you are learning? How can you just like that wear these things infront of someone who is not your husband? And all these clothes? You have no shame in wearing all these barely covering clothes?" She said a little too furiously and I honestly didn't understand her.