30. You Don't Need To Understand For It To Be True

Kirishima didn't change back that night... and it was a good thing they had a few days off for break or Kirishima would have had to figure out what the hell was going on in class because he wouldn't be allowed to miss too many days.

Bakugo was getting annoyed, sure he was learning so many new things about his boyfriend and how he was before high school, but he wanted his boyfriend back. He missed being able to kiss him, and snuggle with him, and sleep with him. It felt cold in his bed at night, not having his boyfriend beside him.

And, for Bakugo, the worst part was that he was hanging off of Mina since she was the only one he knew.

It took exactly 72 hours for the quirk to wear off. 72 hours of hell for Bakugo. 72 hours of having to remind himself that this Kirishima was not technically his boyfriend at this age and it may be weird if he were to try and kiss him. Those 72 hours were also some of the most chaotic hours of class 1-A's life.

Everyone wanted to talk with Kirishima and see how he was like when he was in middle school, especially after they learned he used to be extra shy. Kirishima on the other hand, was almost constantly having a mental overload of information and meeting people so tried to avoid everyone the best he could.

Too many questions.

Too many new people.

Too many stories.

Too many everything.

When Kirishima finally turned back, it felt like a bobble of anticipation broke.

Bakugo had been sitting in his room, forcing himself to stay away from his classmates as they fawned over Kirishima. He had grown more irritable and knew that if he were to leave his room for anything other than class he would end up in detention for doing something stupid.

The alpha flipped through one of his books, it may or may not have been a romantic manga that he had stashed in his room.

The second a knock sounded at his door, Bakugo shoved the book in his desk, moving a paper or two to cover it. "What the fuck do you want?!" Bakugo yelled through the door, standing from his seat and marching over, very agitated.

The door flung open before the person on the other side had a chance to answer. It was Kirishima, and not middle school Kirishima, no, the quirk had finally worn off and he was back to his old high school self. "Heymmh!"

Bakugo tackled him to the ground, kissing him on the lips as he held Kirishima's face in his hands. "Fucking hell shitty hair-" he kissed him again. "Don't go getting hit by stupid fucking quirks-" and another passionate kiss that Kirishima had not been ready for.

When he finally did pull away Kirishima just smiled up at him with a goofy grin. "You missed me?" He teased, propping himself up on his elbows so he was closer to Bakugo.

Bakugo let out a low growl that hadn't been directed at anyone in particular. One hand pushed Kirishima onto his back again as he leaned down so their lips were only an inch apart. "Of course I fucking missed you, you were so fucking different as a little kid."

Kirishima's grin shifted into a sheepish smile. "I had told you I was a shy kid, didn't I?" He asked.

The alpha just growled lowly, kissing his boyfriend again. He will never take this for granted ever again. Not being able to kiss him while he was RIGHT there had been absolute hell.

Kirishima couldn't help but chuckle into the kiss, Bakugo was trying to be mean and harsh but Kirishima could feel the love radiating off of him.

"Mmh Kat-" Kirishima tried to say. "Kat, can we-" he was kissed again. "Can we move off the ground?" He asked, one last kiss being placed on his lips.