14. Morning

The first thing Kirishima noticed when he woke up was that he wasn't in his room. Confused he looked around, seeing Bakugo's arm around his waist and remembering they had had a sleepover.

Relaxing a little Kirishima turned in Bakugo's arms so he was facing him and nuzzled his face into the alpha's chest. Bakugo smelt like cinnamon, a strange scent for an alpha to have but Kirishima loved it. He had noticed Bakugo's scent was more developed than his, it was much stronger, and this made Kirishima think. He wondered when his scent would be properly developed.

Bakugo mumbled something in his sleep but Kirishima couldn't understand. The arms around Kirishima's waist tightened and Bakugo's brows creased. He let out a small growl and pulled Kirishima in as close as he could, curling around the omega as he slept.

Kirishima found this very cute. He smiled at Bakugo before giving him a small kiss on the neck, not being able to reach his face at the moment.

Bakugo grumbled more and shifted again, but this time sounding more awake. He nuzzled his face into Kirishima's hair and let out a content sigh, not knowing the other was awake.

"Mmmorning Katsuki," Kirishima hummed slightly, loving how cuddly Bakugo was being.

"Mmh," Bakugo hummed back but didn't say anything. His arms loosened around Kirishima's waist and he pulled his face away from Kirishima's head letting the omega lean back and look up at his tired boyfriend.

"Sleep well?" Kirishima asked looking into Bakugo's ruby red eyes.

"Mhhm," Bakugo just hummed again, staring at Kirishima for a moment before pulling him back into his chest.

Kirishima laughed a little. "You're cuddly when you're tired," he noted.

"No, I'm fucking not," Bakugo mumbled into Kirishima's hair. "Your hair's still shitty."

"What does my hair have to do with this?" Kirishima asked with a laugh, prying himself off of Bakugo.

Bakugo just huffed and pulled away, "Come on, we still have school."

Kirishima groaned pulling himself back into Bakugo's chest. "Do we have to?" He asked.

"Yes, now come on," Bakugo said rolling his eyes and pulling Kirishima off him.

Kirishima grumbled something that sounded a lot like "ok" into the pillow before getting out of bed.

Bakugo glanced back at Kirishima and noticed his hair was sticking up in every direction possible. The alpha laughed a little, "your hair's a little..." he made some obscene hand jesters around his head.

Blinking in confusion a few times Kirishima tilted his head before figuring out what Bakugo was saying. "I must have forgotten to wash out the hair product," he muttered bringing his hand up to touch his hair. "Can I use the shower?" He asked.

"Ya, just be quick, don't want to be late," Bakugo said grabbing his uniform.

Kirishima left to go shower and wash his hair. Bakugo pulled on his uniform and went to make breakfast. His parents had already left, their work starts pretty early.

After Kirishima's shower, the omega dried his hair and threw on his uniform. He didn't have his hair product with him so he'd have to leave it down today.

Following the amazing aroma that came from the kitchen. He found Bakugo cooking something over the stove. A few bowls and other ingredients were out on the counter.

"I didn't know you could cook," Kirishima said walking into the kitchen.

Bakugo looked back at Kirishima and froze for a moment. Seeing his hair down was extremely weird, but a good kind of weird, Bakugo liked it. "My parents are out of town a lot on work so I had to learn," Bakugo said turning back to the stove hiding his blush.

"I see," Kirishima said. "Hope your good at it," he joked.

"You tell me," Bakugo said handing Kirishima a plate with two pancakes on it. The maple syrup was already on the table so the omega took his seat and poured a nice amount over the fluffy breakfast food.

Bakugo sat across from Kirishima with his plate of pancakes and poured some syrup, though not as much as his boyfriend.

"Oh my god these are so good," Kirishima said. His eyes sparkled and he smiled at Bakugo, food still in his mouth.

"Good to know you like it," the alpha said eating his food.

"You should like do a cooking show or something," Kirishima said.

"Then I couldn't become the #1 hero," Bakugo said.

"You'd find a way," Kirishima smiled. "That's just how you are."

Bakugo hid the small blush that was forming on his face. How can this omega be so damn cute all the time?

"You're turning red, are you feeling ok?" Kirishima asked raising a hand to check Bakugo's temperature.

"Hu? Yeah, I'm fucking fine," Bakugo grumbled looking to the side and swatting Kirishima's hand away. "Now hurry up or we're gonna be fucking late for class."

Kirishima smiled brightly. "Oki doki Kat!" Kirishima said happily, shoving more food in his mouth.

"Kat?" Bakugo asked confused.

"It's a nickname, I thought it was better than Bakubabe," Kirishima explained. "Would you rather Bakubabe?"

Bakugo got up from the table to put his plate in the dishwasher, turning his back so that Kirishima couldn't see his reddened face. "I don't fucking care," he said.

"Ok! Then Kat it is!" Kirishima exclaimed happily, coming up behind Bakugo to give him his plate. "Thanks for the food Kat!"

"Ya whatever," Bakugo muttered. "Come on, we gotta go now," the alpha said pulling Kirishima to the door.

They grabbed their bags and put on their shoes and heading out the door, Bakugo locking it behind them. Kirishima intertwined their fingers and swung them back and forth a little as they walked, happily humming a tune.

"You know," Bakugo started. Kirishima stopped humming and turned to listen to his boyfriend. "You seemed all upset about being an omega but now you seem fine," Bakugo noted.

Kirishima's brows furrowed a little wondering why Bakugo brought it up. "I mean I'm not exactly thrilled but I know I can't change it, and you help as well," Kirishima muttered the last part. "Why bring it up?" He asked.

"I just didn't think your mind would change on it so fast," Bakugo shrugged.

"I don't see a point in pouting over something I can't change. This was how I was born, these are my genetics. But I can change how I feel about it, so I choose to be happy instead of pouty. I won't lie, if I could change it I would, but I can't so I'm trying to deal with it."

"Oh," Bakugo said. "I guess that's one way to think about it," he muttered.

They arrived at school 5 minutes before the bell which was enough time for Mina to interrogate them about everything that had happened while Kirishima had been at Bakugo's house. Apparently, she thought Bakugo might have tainted her omega friend's innocence.