26. No I Dont't

Bakugo was pretty confident in the fact that he would be able to keep himself in check if he were to go into the spare bedroom. What he didn't count on was how clingy the omega staying in there would become while he was in heat.

The omega's heat hit him like a train when Bakugo tried to bring him food. The scent was so strong, so sweet. Not to mention Kirishima, just Kirishima. He made Bakugo want to stay, not even to do anything, just be there with him.

"K-Katsuki," he whined. "A-alpha."

Bakugo froze as he was about to leave the room. 'Stop,' he thought to himself. 'Don't do it Katsuki, don't do it, he said he didn't want you to help.'

"A-alpha please, s-stay."

It was hard enough for Bakugo to say no to the omega when he was normal, but knowing he was in pain, knowing his boyfriend was hurting, that made it extra hard. "Eijiro I can't, you didn't want me to," he said leaving the room and closing the door.

Fuck. Bakugo wanted to blow something up. He wanted to just explode... he wanted to be with his boyfriend. But what he needed was some fresh air so he could keep a level head.

Bakugo opened a window in his room before sitting down at his desk to do homework.

He was doing his homework.

He was trying to do his homework.

His brain was wandering as he tried to focus on his homework.

He could only think of Kirishima...

"FUCK!" Bakugo yelled, throwing his pencil down and laying his head rather harshly on his desk. "I can't focus!"

He rested his head on the desk for another moment, collecting his thoughts before he heard a loud crash from down the hall and quickly got up to check.

He found Kirishima collapsed in the hall, shaking slightly. "Eijiro what are you doing out of bed!" The alpha nearly yelled as he went to try and bring his boyfriend back to bed.

"Y-you w-were mad, I-I wanted to help," Kirishima told him as Bakugo lifted him from the ground.

"Damn it Shitty hair, I'm fine, you need to stay in bed!" Bakugo scolded. "You're in heat, you shouldn't be up and around."

Kirishima let out a soft whimper, not liking being scolded by his boyfriend. "Y-yes alpha," he muttered, almost falling back in his nest when Bakugo brought him back into his room. "I-I'm sorry, d-don't be mad."

Bakugo forgot how sensitive omega's could be when in heat. Kirishima would usually take that kind of talk and laugh about it or even shoot it back at the alpha. "I'm not mad," he reassured. "I just get worried when you collapse in the hall," he muttered.

Kirishima smiled softly, reaching up and pulling Bakugo in for a surprise hug.

"Ahh, what are you doing?" Bakugo asked, catching himself at the last second before he crushed the omega.

"I want to cuddle with you alpha," Kirishima told him, trying again to pull him into the bed.

"You said you didn't want me doing anything," Bakugo reminded him.

Kirishima gave him puppy dog eyes. "N-not even cuddling?" He looked like he was going to cry. Bakugo did NOT want to see Kirishima cry.

He looked to the side wondering if Kirishima would get mad at him once he was back to normal and with a clear head. "Fuck it," he muttered. "Fine, I'll cuddle with you or whatever."

Kirishima's smile brightened and Bakugo let himself get pulled into the bed. The omega was quick to situate himself in Bakugo's arms, nuzzling up to his chest.

Bakugo could feel Kirishima's body heat radiating off of him, but no matter how hot the omega got he kept snuggling with the blond alpha, one thinnish blanket covering the two. "You're such a pain sometimes," Bakugo muttered. A soft purr came from Kirishima, making Bakugo roll his eyes. "A cute pain."

The scent in the room was very strong, but Bakugo could tell Kirishima was happy, much happier than earlier. Any other alpha probably would have lost control of themselves because of the scent, but Bakugo was, generally speaking, good with self-control when it came to these things.

He ran a hand through Kirishima's hair, smiling softly when he felt the omega nuzzling his face a little closer to Bakugo's neck.

Thankfully he had his phone on him because without it he would have been sitting there for hours with nothing to do.

Part of those activities on his phone may or may not have been taking a few pictures of Kirishima as he fell asleep. What? It's not like Kirishima has to know this. He probably wouldn't remember half of what happened during his heat anyway.

When Kirishima woke up next, it felt like his body was on fire. It was as though he had been thrown into molten lava and somehow still alive. "K-Katsuki~" he whined, trying to rub his body against the alpha's to gain some sort of satisfaction.

On the other end of things, Bakugo had fallen asleep and didn't wake up until he felt Kirishima starting to rub his crotch against his leg. "Eij what are you doing?" He asked, waking up slowly and trying to process what it was he was waking up to.

Kirishima whimpered. "P-please help me alpha," he whined. And this is why Bakugo had refused at first.

The alpha shifted so he could sit up a little better. "Eijiro, stop that, I can't," he told him.

"W-why?"

"Because," Bakugo grabbed Kirishima's hips to stop him from moving. "You didn't want me to."

"But I want it now~" he leant forward trying to kiss him. "Please."

"Eijiro, no. I'll cuddle with you but I'm not doing more till you're out of heat."

Kirishima whined again, nuzzling his face in Bakugo's neck. "Please?" He asked again.

"No."

"D-did I do something wrong?" The omega asked pouting.

Bakugo sighed, pulling Kirishima away from him so he could look him in the eyes. That was probably a mistake, but he had the self-control needed. "You did nothing wrong-"

"So help me alpha, it hurts."

"No, we both agreed we wouldn't, and you'll be mad at me if we do."

"N-no I won't," Kirishima told him.

"You aren't thinking straight. I know you will be, and I don't want to do anything when I don't know for sure if you want it."

Kirishima sighed, snuggling himself into Bakugo's chest. "I hate you."

"No, you don't."

Kirishima pressed his nose into Bakugo's scent gland humming. "No, I don't."

(Posted June 11, 2021)