8. Archade

It was easy for Kirishima to get ready on Saturday morning since Mina had already helped him with his outfit (the one in the pic up top). He spiked up his hair and looked over himself in the mirror. "Not too bad," he said to himself.

Kirishima was just heading downstairs when he heard the doorbell ring. A big toothy smile grew on his face as he ran down the rest of the stairs.

Taking a deep breath he opened the door. "Hey Bakugo," Kirishima said his smile still on his face. He had to admit Bakugo cleaned up well. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt and black jeans, but man did it look good on him.

Bakugo smirked a little, "close your mouth or you'll catch flies." Bakugo said.

"I- my mouth wasn't even open," Kirishima said stepping out of the house closing and locking the door.

Bakugo just chuckled a little. "Whatever you say Shitty Hair, come on."

"My hairs not shitty," Kirishima muttered as they began to walk. "And where are we going anyway? You never told me."

"You'll see," Bakugo said putting his arm around Kirishima's waist unexpectedly. Kirishima looked down at his hand and wasn't sure what to do. He just kept walking trying not to think of it. Bakugo looked over at Kirishima and let out a small chuckle making the redhead look up.

"What?" Kirishima asked confused. His face was still red as he tried not to think about the arm Bakugo had around him.

"Nothing," Bakugo said turning his head to hide his smirk.

Kirishima furrowed his brows. "What is it?"

"You're tense for no reason," Bakugo said rolling his eyes.

"Well, I'm sorry if I've never been on a date before and don't know how to act when someone puts their arm around me," Kirishima said making small gestures with his hands.

"Just don't worry about it," Bakugo said moving his hand up and down his waist a little as a sort of comfort.

"That is like one of the worst possible things to say to me," Kirishima said. "Cuz now I'm sort of worried and I have no reason to be."

'Don't worry about it' is probably one of the worst things to say to someone.
Like "what flavour is your ice cream?"
"Oh don't worry about it."
Well, bitch now I'm worried. What the fuck is in that ice cream? Ok back to the date...

"You're right, there is nothing to worry about," Bakugo said rolling his eyes a little.

"So how long till we get to the destination of this mystery date?" Kirishima asked looking up at Bakugo and changing the subject.

"We're almost there," Bakugo said glancing at Kirishima. "Just another block."

"One block," Kirishima muttered. "Oh the arcades there, and a few restaurants, and the movie theatre, are we going to one of those places?" Kirishima asked happily.

Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Do you have to keep asking Shitty hair?" Bakugo asked.

Kirishima just crossed his arms and turned his head to the side. "I just wanted to know," Kirishima muttered with a small pout. Bakugo found this extremely cute.

"Ok fine," Bakugo said making Kirishima look back at him. "we're going to the arcade, and then lunch," Bakugo said.

"See that was easy!" Kirishima said happily. "You know, I've never been to an arcade before, my dad always said it was a waste of time and money, but I've always wanted to go!" Kirishima said happily skipping along.

Bakugo rolled his eyes but there was a smile on his face, damn Kirishima was cute.

When they got to the arcade Kirishima practically ran inside, leaving Bakugo at the front entrance.