13. Sleepover

"Old hag! I'm home!" Bakugo yelled into the house.

"Should you be calling your mom that?" Kirishima whispered taking off his shoes. Honestly, Bakugo couldn't care less. He and his mom had an interesting relationship and they had a mutual understanding that that's how they showed their affection and support.

"Hey brat where'd you put my-" Bakugo's mom started to yell as she came around a corner but stopped when she saw Kirishima. "Oh, this is your boyfriend isn't he?" She asked. They had only briefly met once or twice.

"I'm Kirishima Eijiro, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Bakugo," Kirishima said smiling a little. He was nervous but tried his best to hide it.

"Call me Mitsuki, Mrs. Bakugo makes me sound old," she said with a smile. Bakugo was shocked at how polite his mom was being, this was a rare sight. "I can't believe you're going out with this brat, he's nothing but trouble," Mitsuki said. "You know it's not too late to turn back," she whispered to Kirishima. The omega just laughed awkwardly.

"Fuck off hag, we'll be in my room if you need us," Bakugo said taking Kirishima's hand and heading down the hall to where his room was.

"Keep the door open Katsuki!" Mitsuki called after them as Kirishima was pulled into a room. The comment making Kirishima's face tint red.

"I said fuck off!" Bakugo yelled and slammed the door shut. Bakugo muttered a few things as he pulled Kirishima into his room. It was surprisingly clean, Kirishima didn't think it would be. His bed was nicely made, he had everything organized on his bookshelf, and his desk was neatly organized. He had a tv mounted on the wall and a game station plugged in under it with the controllers placed on top.

"Your mom seems nice," Kirishima said quietly as Bakugo sat on his bed.

"She's nosy, that's what she is," Bakugo grumbled. "Always snooping through my things. Probably reads all my texts and shit."

Kirishima laughed a little and sat beside Bakugo, the stuffed shark he had just gotten sat nicely in his lap. He set his school bag on the floor leaning it against the bed. "Why don't you have a password on your phone?"

"I do," Bakugo said bluntly. "She always cracks it."

"Oh," Kirishima said. He wasn't sure what else to say.

Thankfully he didn't need to because Bakugo got off the bed. "You got a change of clothes right?" He asked going to his dresser and pulling out something to change into since they were both still wearing their school uniforms.

"Ya, I have some in my bag," Kirishima said leaning over to open his bag and pulling out a shirt and pants.

"I'll change in the washroom, you can change in here," Bakugo said in a surprisingly soft voice before leaving the room and closing the door to his attached washroom.

Kirishima threw on his change of clothes. He had a black shirt that said 'crimson' in red, and some niceish pants.

While he waited for Bakugo to come back he decided to busy himself with looking through his bookshelves seeing what books Bakugo reads.

Kirishima bit his lip as he read some of the titles, holding in his laugh.

A knock came at the door. "You done changing?" Bakugo asked.

"Ya," Kirishima said still trying his best not to laugh. "I Uhh, I didn't know you read romance manga," Kirishima said pulling one of the books off the shelf when Bakugo walked in.

Bakugo's face turned red in record-breaking time. "FUCKING PUT THAT DOWN," he yelled snatching the book from Kirishima's hands and shoving it in the bookshelf. "And shut up," he growled when Kirishima burst into laughter. Small sparks appeared in Bakugo's hands.