Chapter 11

•Vic•

"As soon as I cum, I come to my senses." - Lil Wayne.

The truth is, everytime, I finish, I want nothing more than to kick Kellin out of bed and out of my house. However, I can't kick my boyfriend out of my house. The perks of being in a relationship, not.

"Vic, I know this is really early, but I think I love you." Kellin said. He looked at me through hopeful eyes that held nothinf but desperation.

"I love you too." I lied. I don't love him. I'm stuck in this relationship. At least I get sex.

++

•Third POV•

Surely it's okay to be in a relationship when there are no real feelings, right? Where one is commited and the other pretends to be committed just to get something out of it. Surely you'd be crazy if you believe that.  Vic and Kellin don't know that. It's clear they are definitely not for each other, but what's keeping them together?

Want.

The power of craving something that isn't needed. The biggest temptaion. The thing you wish for, not that you work for. They both want what they think the other is giving them.

Kellin lied there next to Vic, images of them having a future displaying in his psyche. Marriage, children, growing old together, love.

Vic held Kellin as images of his terrible future played in his mind. Marriage, children, love.

"Hey, I'm gonna go. I'll see you tonight, babe." Kellin said as he got out of Vic's bed and Behan gathering his clothes. Putting on each item of clothing one by one as quickly as possoble had him out the door in a quickness. Vic sighed and looked up at the ceiling, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Is this even worth it anymore?" he asked himself.

"I mean, Kellin is a great fück, but that's all he was in the first place. I never meant for him to get attached." he followed up.

"Does he really love me?" Kellin said as he wondered around the woods. He was out by himself in the woods, and although he knew it wasn't safe, he still went.

"You know, Vic is never one to fall in love. He is using you. He doesn't love you." a voice said to Kellin. Kellin snapped his head in every direction, finding that nobody was around.

"I'm Jaime. Vic's ex. He told me he 'loved' me. Then came a girl, Danielle, he did the same to her. Tricked her into thinking he loved her. She didn't survive his fake love. Once she realized he didn't love her, it was the end of her. After her was a guy named Alex. And now, there's you. Alex is still messed up after Vic was done with him and guess what, darling?" this random guy said. Kellin furrowed my eyebrows at him, yet encouraged him to go on.

"I'm still going crazy." he said. "But, there is a way to stop him." he added. Kellin nodded for him to go on.

"However, I don't feel like saving another soul. He's destroyed too many to stop. So, just let him. He's a rabid animal, let him attack his prey and let them die slowly. After all, I am dying slowly, Alex is dying slowly, and soon, you will too." he said and was out of sight with the blink of an eye.

Vic Fuentes will be the death of Kellin Quinn.

✖✖

Sorry it was boring, but I felt bad for not updating for a while.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai✖✖