16

Y/n POV

"W-what?" I asked confused. "Of course you don't fucking remember" he snapped at me. His smirk was faded away now. Every word I said just seemed to make him more pissed at me.

"You mean....you were there?" I asked him.

"Yeah....I was...........you always tell me, that I was before Robby. I came first. But you can't even fucking remember" he told me.

Tears formed in his eyes but he let them this time. I'd never seen him cry. "Tell me" I told him. I flexed every muscle in my body as I tried not to cry with him.

Seeing him like this gave me a new type of pain I've never felt before. He looked away from me. "What do you want me to tell you Y/n!?" he shouted wiping his tears away.

"Tell me....what happened" I said very quietly. He stared at me again for a few seconds. Then he walked closer to me.

"No" he said. "Nothings ever gonna fucking change. It's better if you don't know what happened" he said. He started to walk away.

I quickly grabbed his arm. "How do you know?" I asked him desperately. "What do you mean?" he asked me, not making eye contact.

"How do you know.....that nothing will change?" I asked him. "It's not up to you.......I won't ever be able to get over what you did" he told me. He then sighed.

"We can give it another chance!" I told him. "We already tried Princess" he said in a whisper, his icy blue eyes now making eye contact with mine.

Why did he always have to call me that.

He pulled his arm away from my grip harshly and left. I wanted to chase after him. I wanted to know what happened. But it seemed like a lost cause.

I just hoped it would come back to me. I was getting stressed out. Why did I hook up with two people? I wished it was just Eli but I couldn't change it anymore.

In the moment it seemed like drinking was making me feel so good, but now I can't fucking remember anything!

I decided to go back inside, Tory and Miguel were practicing. "Hey what's up" Tory said. "Hey" I said. "What's wrong? You don't wanna go home anymore?" she asked.

"Um....yeah, I think I'll stay here for a little bit longer" I told her. I grabbed one of the bags and began kicking and punching it.

I noticed that Kreese was staring at me. He walked over. Oh god. I didn't want to talk to him, he scared me.

He stood next to me. I looked up at him. "Yes...Sensei?" I asked hesitantly. "Tomorrow....we are going to Coyote Creek. Are you ready for it?" he asked in a deep voice.

"Um...Coyote Creek? Wh-what's that...I'm not really from...around here" I explained stupidly. I couldn't help from being nervous. Kreese reminded me of my stepdad.

"Coyote Creek....it's in the woods, if you want to prove you are Cobra Kai.....you've got to start fighting for this team" he told me. Fighting for this team? What was he talking about?

"What do you mean? Fighting?" I asked. "Your names Y/ln....am I correct?" he then questioned.

I nodded my head. "I don't think I've seen you fight yet Y/ln. Every person here has had to fight to be on this team" he stated. There was a pause. "Why haven't you?" he then asked me.

I felt very uncomfortable. It seemed like I was the only one who wasn't "passionate enough" to be on Cobra Kai. "I've never needed to fight anyone before, Sensei" I answered him.

"Don't you see what's happening here? Miyagi Do is beating your teammates. You can't just sit and watch!" he said louder. I noticed people's eyes moving in my direction.