14

I woke up in Tory's bed. My outfit from last night still on. Tory was awake on her phone. She looked over at me after realizing I was awake. "You're up!" she said.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I asked her. "I wish I could tell you" Tory told me. I thought to myself. Looking back from when we got out the uber.

I remember drinking a second. mikes, then didn't someone grab my arm? Who was that? Oh. My God. Robby. "I got with Robby didn't I" I stated. " I saw you kissed him......but after that shot of vodka I don't remember shit" she told me.

Fuck. What was I thinking?! The memories started slowly flowing back in....oh my god. Memories! I looked on my snap and immediately slid up to check if I filmed anything.

I clicked on the first video, it was Tory and I dancing. The next one I was filming us taking shots....then that song. That song Rebel Yell.

I heard it in the snap. I knew I did something when that song was playing. Tory said I kissed Robby but I definitely did more than that....Tory got pulled away from me by Miguel and....then I started to hook up with him. "I definitely got with Robby" I told Tory.

"Really? How do you know?" she asked. "Don't you remember that song? Rebel Yell?" I asked her. "Not really....what did it sound like?" she asked me.

I started the video again with the song playing in the background. "Oh god" is all she said. "What is it?" I asked.

"I think I did something really bad.....but I just can't remember damnit!" she told me. "What time is it?" I then asked. "It's like ten" she said. "Do we have practice?" I wondered. "Yeah...but I don't think I can go" she said. "Me either" I told her.

We were both hungover and needed a break. That's when someone texted me. It was Robby.

Robby
- Don't tell anyone about
last night.
                                                                   Y/n
                                                   - You remember?
Robby
- You don't?

I didn't want to answer that, but now I was even more eager to find out what happened. But I was too afraid to ask. I was looking at snap when I heard Tory sigh. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Miguel really wants us to come to practice" she told me. "When is it again?" I asked. "11" she said. "I mean we have an hour I guess we can go" I then put my phone down and closed my eyes. I drifted off into a deep sleep quickly.

Tory shook me awake in what seemed like a few minutes. "Is it time for practice already?" I questioned. "Yeah, let's go" she said. I couldn't stop thinking about my dream.

I was having vivid memories of hooking up with someone. I remember the sensations I got with this person But it wasn't Robby, I just couldn't think of who.

I think it was just a dream though. We walked to practice and when we stepped inside eyes immediately switched into our direction.

The first thing I noticed was Eli. He looked at me oddly.  I looked away from him. My cheeks turned red of embarrassment. "Why is he looking at me like that?" I whispered.

"Quiet!" Sensei yelled. "Today, as a punishment. You're all gonna do burpees till someone confesses to trashing Miyagi-Do" he told us sharply.

Everyone groaned. I didn't think it was one of us who trashed it. I mean...could it be Eli? It couldn't be.....he wasn't like that. Right? Tory and I began to do the burpees.

"This all could be over in an instant, desisons yours. Who trashed the Miyagi Dojo!" Sensei yelled. "You all know I'm no fan of Larussos but that sort of bullshit we don't teach in here" he told us.