3

*Beep....beep....beep....beep* I slightly opened my eyes and looked at what was making so much noise. A monitor.

I looked at my arm and saw the hospital band on my wrist....I'm in the emergency room? I suddenly remembered the flashing lights coming full speed into my car, Eli!

I shot up quick but quickly layed back down after a sharp pain in my leg. I looked down to see a very large brace basically covering my entire leg.

I then noticed someone I didn't recognize in the seat next to my bed. He was an older guy with dark black hair. "Who are you? Where's Eli?" I asked him confused.

"I know you must be confused right now, I'm Daniel Larusso and a few days ago I crashed my car into yours. Your friend Eli and I brought you here.

You were very lucky to have him in the car, you wouldn't have survived the accident if he if he hadn't protected you in there.

The doctors said you tore your ACL. I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am, I was distracted because of something that happened before that and you came so fast.

But there's no excuse I should've been paying more attention to the road. I've already offered to pay all the hospital bills but I really need to get in contact with your parents and tell them about this whole situation, the doctors said when they called the numbers there was no answer. When I asked Eli about your parents though, he said it was a complicated situation and I should ask you about it. Do you know what he's talking about?" He asked.

I was not in any mood to be interrogated right now. That was a lot of information to take in and for some reason my gut feeling needed to know where Eli was.

"Where did Eli go" I blurted out. "He's waiting outside, but before you go see him...please, what does he mean by complicated?" he asked me. "My dad isn't around but I know for sure my mom isn't going to pay the hospital bills or want to know that I'm here" I said.

Maybe I should've kept that last part out. I could see that a look in his eyes, and I knew he understood what I was talking about. "Do you mean....I mean....uh do-does she um...hit you?" he asked me awkwardly.

"Listen um..Mr.Larusso, I've never really had this conversation with people, and to be honest I don't really know you and my feelings are telling me not to trust you" I said hesitantly.

"I promise you I just wanna know what's going on. If you don't want certain things...or people involved then that's fine with me, but we're all confused about your parents and have kind of been waiting for you to wake up for this reason" he explained to me.

"Well my mom has a new boyfriend which I was used to but....she tells me that they're gonna get married. Which wouldn't bother me but this one...well" I said.

I couldn't finish the sentence. I looked up at Mr.Larusso. "Your stepdad then..he hits you?" he asked me. I nodded my head. I felt like I could trust him so I really hoped he wasn't going to snitch on my mom and soon to be stepdad.

"I'm gonna figure this whole thing out, I'm gonna tell your friend Eli to come in here, funny hair he has, I don't remember him having that last time." he said.

What was he talking about, Eli did something to his hair? I liked his hair though. All of a sudden Eli walks in. "Holy shit" I said blankly.

Please vote if you liked the chapter!!!!😘😘😘😘