5

I was driving down the empty road, I looked over at Eli and he smiled back at me. The loud skid sounded. It rang throughout my ears, I quickly look to my left and there the flashing were lights coming straight at my eyes.

Eli's arms crash over my body and I shut my eyes hard. I joulted awake in a panic. I finally caught my breath. Oh god.

The bad dreams were starting. It was friday now. I had to go back to school. Sam drove me to school where I saw Demetri, Hawk and Miguel all standing in a group.

"Hey it's y/n!" Demetri yelled. Oh god he was so cringey. Sam and I both walked up to them and were just talking about the up and coming karate tournament.

I guess Karate is sort of a big thing in the Valley. "Sensei Lawrence has us training for hours a day" Miguel said. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're all ready to fight after all his lessons" Hawk said.

"Well, I'm excited to go. Should be fun to watch you get your ass kicked" I replied back teasingly. *Bell rings* Thank god I have Sam now, she was in most of my classes so I had someone to walk around with.

It was last period and Hawk told me he wanted me to meet his other friends from the dojo. I told Sam that I would be home later and she said that was fine and she would tell her Dad that.

I walked to the bleachers where Hawk was play fighting with one of his friends Bert. "Hey I'm y/n" I said to Aisha. "You're Hawk's.....friend right?" she asked.

Um yeah, so you're all on Cobra Kai?" I asked her. She nodded her head at me. "That little bitch!" she then exclaimed. "Whoa what happened?" we all asked her.

She showed us a rude comment that this girl Yasmine posted on Aisha's post. "What the hell? Why would she even say that?" I asked her.

"I don't know, but I have a good idea" she said with a smile. She showed me Yasmine's story said she planned on having a VIP party at the Canyon.

"Not if we strike first" Hawk said. He looked over at me and smirked: Whatever that meant.
I had realized that I hadn't talked to Sam since I told her I was hanging out with Hawk.

I decided to give her a call to tell her about our plan and that I wanted her to come to the party. There was no answer though. Hawk helped me walk to the mini mart and we bought a few things for the party.

It was kind of funny seeing Hawk buy alcohol. All I knew was I wanted to hook up with him. But he definitely just thought of me as a friend.

I walked outside and saw Miguel looking upset. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Well Sam hasn't been answering any of my calls and things have been kind of awkward between us"he answered.

"She hasn't been answering mine either, weird. Hopefully she hears about the party I want her to come" I told him. I didn't want to say anything about her Dad because I wasn't sure if he knew about that yet.

So I just kept quiet. "Yesterday I saw her family eating dinner with this...kid. Do you know anything about that?" He asked me.

I felt really bad. I was just going to tell him the truth. He would obviously understand. "Are you talking about Robby? I think he's Daniel's karate student. He works at the dealership, nothing to worry about" I said assuringly.

"As long as there's nothing going on, I'm just upset because I feel like she doesn't want me to meet her parents or something" he said. "I'm sure it's nothing" I replied back.

We all walked to the Canyon and I sat down on a log to rest. I saw Hawk opened a can of something and started to drink it.

There were more and more people kept showing up. I looked over and saw Hawk coming closer. He sat down next to me, he was definitely drunk.