13

There is alcohol in this chapter so if you are sensitive to that I suggest you don't read. But if you do decide to read remember that Y/n is not thinking like she usually does.

Y/n POV
I walked out of the mall and slid down the side sitting with my knees up. I lifted my hood and put my face into my knees.

I felt like crying but no tears ever came out. I had absolutely no where to go and no one. I sat there for what felt like hours. I fucked up, if I had just told him. None of this would have happened.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I flinched. I looked up. It was Miguel and Tory. "Woah...what happened?" Tory asked kneeling down. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" Miguel asked me kneeling down as well. "I fucked up" I said to them.

"What do you mean?" Miguel asked me. "The night of the tournament....I...I kissed...Robby" I finally said. "Why?" Miguel asked. "Oh....that's when he broke up with you....didn't he?" he asked.

Remembering that Eli had broken up with me that day. "So..why are you crying?" Tory asked me. "Can I trust you guys?" I asked them. They nodded and both sat down on the ground.

Tory was rubbing my shoulder back and forth. "I bumped into Robby today, I asked him why he snitched on me and got me kicked out. He told me why but then he mentioned that we kissed. El-Hawk heard and now he doesn't want to see me anymore. I used to live with him. Now I have no where to go" I admitted to them.

"People make mistakes....he broke up with you and it might've been bad that you kissed Robby but it shouldn't matter anymore" Tory told me.

"I just should've told him. I've kept it from him...for a while, and now it's all my fault that he never wants to see me again" I told them.

"No...it's not. It's one secret. Give him some time, I know he loves you" Miguel told me. I nodded my head. "And you can always come home with me for now" Tory added.

"Are you sure?" I asked Tory. Of course I was thankful for her offer but I desperately wanted Eli. I needed him.

"Are you kidding, you're my friend. If you have no where to go you can always come to my house" Tory said reassuringly.

"Thank you guys, this helped me a lot" I said to them. "You can come over now...you both can" she said turning to Miguel.

"It's getting pretty late, I think I'm just gonna go home" he smiled at me and then left. "What's going on with that?" I asked smiling. "We kind of...kissed at the park" she told me.

"That's great!" I said. "Yeah, I always thought he was cute" she told me. "You wanna go home?" she asked. "Yeah" I replied.

Her house wasn't far. It was in an apartment complex. I asked to shower and she said I could. Tory told me that her mom was sick and that she was already asleep. I took a shower and thought of the ways that I was going to apologize to Eli.

After my shower I went into Tory's room, she was knocked so I decided to go straight to sleep.

Eli POV
I walked out of Cobra Kai after punching and kicking the bag for a while, I was hurt but I was more angered than anything else.

I wanted her to just be there to confort me, but she was the one who messed up. I just knew that I couldn't think about her right now.

I had to finish the fight. I texted in a group chat to the boys who tried "helped" me fight today. Even though it was me who was really doing the fighting. God they sucked. They agreed to what I had planned, of course.

I told them meet me at Miyagi Do at 12. They all showed up, I brought black and red spray paint. I sprayed a large black X over the Miyagi Do sign. I tossed one of the guys a can.