15

Eli POV
I pushed on the gas hard and sped down the road. I stopped at Kyler's house and parked to the side. The music blared throughout his house.

I watched as people went in and out looking super drunk. I had a secret urge to protect her, I  couldn't help but be attracted to her, but every time I opened my mouth I was rude.

I didn't want to seem weak, I never want to be like how I was ever again.

I walked to the front and pushed open the door. I heard a loud rock song playing. I laughed to myself. "Miguel" I said under my breath to myself. Of course he was playing this song.

I pushed through a few people and found Miguel dancing with Tory and a few other guys around them just hanging out.

Then Miguel and Tory noticed me. Tory looked a bit strange when she first looked at me but then smiled, "Hawk!!!! Where have you been!!!" Miguel shouted.

I've never seen him this drunk before.   He looked so excited to see me. I dappped him up. "What's up Miguel" I said. "Hey Hawk! Have a drink" Tory said while passing me a mikes.

It was opened and I could see that someone drank from it. "Did you drink this?" I asked her. "No it was...I mean yeah I did" she said.

Her pause confused me it definitely wasn't her and I didn't want to just drink some randoms drink. "You're lying. Who was it?" I asked her.

"I don't remember" she said. "Are you fucked up?" I asked her. She nodded her head at me. "Who's drink was this" I asked her again.

"Y/n" she quickly. She then turned away from me and started to dance again. I thought it was odd that she wasn't with Tory.

Who else could she be with? Cobra Kai was all in a group right here. I needed to find her. I turned around quickly and bumped into Sam. "Watch it!" I snapped.

She just walked away quickly. Why was she here? Was all of Miyagi Do here? I looked around. I could barely hear or see anything. It was pitch dark with only colorful strobes lighting the ceiling.

The music blasted into my ears, I was so distracted. I looked over the crowd of people. I should have figured she was here. If Tory was then she had to be too.

Tons of people were dancing but I could see Robby instantly. I immediately got annoyed that he was here. He ruined my relationship and now he's gonna pay, I'm gonna be the one to finish the fight.

I stepped closer to him. It looked like he was dancing with someone but I couldn't see who. I reached out for his shoulder but before I touched him he spun the girl he was dancing with and was now facing me.

I could see it wasn't  just any girl he was dancing with. It was y/n. My girl. I looked at him in the eyes, he just winked at me and started to lean in, they started to kiss. This wasn't just any kissing.

I watched as she grabbed his head to pull him in and kissed him harder. She wanted it. I grew furious. The jealousy crawled up my body until I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to kill him for touching her.

He was basically taking advantage of her. She is obviously not in her right mind.

But I knew that would hurt her more. I wanted to look away from them. Each second their hook up became more passionate. She started to kiss his neck, that's when I ran straight in between them and to the bathroom.

I wondered if she noticed it was me walking through them. I wanted to say something but I knew if I watched for one more second I would explode. I went into the bathroom and closed the door quickly.

I turned on the light and looked into the mirror. Why was I still holding her fucking drink. I stared at it for a few seconds then impulsively started drinking it. Maybe this would stop me from thinking about what I just saw.