9

It was morning, I walked into the kitchen and saw Daniel and Robby. He didn't even look at me. "Ready to get the cast off?" he asked me smiling.

"Yeah I guess...when are we going" I asked him. "I'm gonna have Robby take you because I'm trying to film a commercial for the dojo" he told me.

Damnit, Robby was still mad at me. Why did he even agree to driving me. I just felt so bad for what I did to him. "You're supposed to leave in about 10 minutes" he then said.

I put on a sweatshirt and jean shorts and then put the brace over that. Robby walked to the car with me and helped me in.

He did that no matter what. But this time he did it, I felt so fucking sad. I knew he liked me, and he thought we were going to be something. Just to watch get back with Hawk outside.

I just couldn't deny how I felt, and although it felt right to kiss Robby. My feelings have always been so strong for Hawk. I might've liked Robby....but I loved Hawk.

We both sat in silence, I watched him drive the car. I could see sadness in his eyes. I wanted to help him, I wanted to say something to him. "Um..Robby?" I asked him. "What y/n" he said back. "Do you think we could still be friends?" I asked.

"No...I can't be friends with you.....without liking you" he said. I've never felt so bad about something in my life. "Robby, I'm sorry that this happened between us, I just want things to go back to normal" I told him.

"It's never going to be normal anymore" he replied. "Oh...okay" I said back. That's all I decided to leave it at. I tried to fix it but it wasn't fixable.

We got to the doctors and I got the cast and brace off. I had to wait a little for my leg to get used to walking but it wasn't that long.

Robby was waiting for me in his car. This time he didn't help me. I didn't need it anymore. He didn't say a word to me in the car again, I didn't attempt to say or ask him anything.

I knew I would just make him upset. "It's not like you ever tried to stay" he then said. I just looked at him, what he said was true. He was always there for me, when Hawk first broke up with me he was there.

After Hawk and I's fight, he was there......and he was there when Hawk and I got back together.

"I'm right here Robby, I don't know what I have to do anymore for you to forgive me. Sometimes it seems like I'm in your way" I told him. "I shouldn't have said anything" he said harshly.

We were about to get to the Larusso's house now. Robby stopped the car and got out fast. He almost ran inside. I couldn't think about this right now.

I remembered Hawk asked me to go to the beach. I texted him asking what time. He texted back saying now. I quickly went inside and told Daniel I was going to the beach.

He asked me if I wanted to go to the beach club with him, Robby and Sam. I told him that's okay and that a few of my friends invited me to the beach earlier. It was walking distance from his house so I started to head out and walk.

It felt weird to walk. I just got off his property when Miguel and Hawk jumped out of the bushes and scared me. "Look at you!!" Hawk said excitedly while picking me up and spinning me.

"Haha yea, I just got it off. Hey Miguel, I never said congrats on your win!" I said happily. Hawk finally put me down and we all heard a car pulling out of the Larusso's driveway.

I knew who it was. The car started coming our way with Sam, Robby and Daniel sitting inside. I waved at them both and Sam and Daniel waved back happily. Ignoring the other two.

Robby just stared and quickly looked away. "What a pussy" Hawk remarked. I gave him a look and he put his arm around me. "Let's go to the beach" he then said.

We all started walking and it took about 10 minutes. We met Demetri there. "Y/n!!! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages" he exclaimed from the volleyball court on the beach.

"You guys wanna play?" Miguel asked us. "Um sure!" I replied. It was a fun day for me. I wasn't good at volleyball but it was fun to play with Hawk. It was about 1 pm and I decided to lay down and start to tan. Hawk layed down next to me on his elbow.

I noticed a little smirk on his face. "What?" I asked him. "Come on, we should go swim" he suggested. "Okay" I said cheerfully. I started to get up but Hawk grabbed me and picked me up.

He ran into the ocean with me in his arms. Hawk made me so happy. I closed my eyes and went under the water. He pulled me closer and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

His face inches away from mine. I wanted to kiss him so badly. He kissed me then, like he had been waiting to do it. It was like he knew exactly what I was thinking.

He started to makeout with me. It felt so good to be with him. I felt warm inside. I knew that this was always what we wanted. He broke the kiss and looked down at the water, still holding me in his arms. "I love you so much" he said.

I kissed him again harder this time. He broke the kiss again. "You don't love me back?" he asked me. "You know I do" I said smiling at him. He smiled back and kissed me again.

We kissed for a little bit longer and then he spun me around in the water. I shrieked slightly. "Let's go onto the towels now, I'm getting cold" he suggested. "Me too" I agreed.

We layed down in the sun. I tanned for about 20 minutes while listening to music. I looked to my side and realized that Hawk had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes again and quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.

Vote for an update soon!!!❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞💞