4

Oh my god. Eli's hair was slicked up into a big blue mohawk and he was wearing a black t-shirt that showed off his muscles.

"Hey what's up y/n! What do you think about the hair?" he said. He seemed so much more confident and it was so fucking hot.

"Eli...you look...so good" I said. "It's Hawk now" he said while smirking at me. "Oh, so why'd you decide to change it up?" I asked him.

"Well, that guy finally agreed to train Miguel, he got into a fight with a bunch of bullies and won so a lot of people joined the dojo. The sensei was making fun of my lip and calling me names so I changed it up. Now...you can call me Hawk" he explained to me.

"Wow I must've been asleep for while then huh" I laughed. "Yeah but, I was waiting.  for you to wake up these past few days" he said. His looked down and smiled.

He could still look so cute and sweet even with the new hair. "So how did you end up okay and me in this leg brace?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He put asked me back with a confused tone.

"You pretty much saved me in the car, don't you remember?" I questioned. "I had to protect you, but I didn't think you'd remember" He said embarrassed.

"Well thank you, without you I would've been..." I didn't want to say the words. Just thinking about it was too scary. "I know but you're okay now, and I can't believe it was that stupid Larusso guy" he remarked.

"Wait, you know him?" I asked. "He made a dojo the other day and has been trying to take down Cobra Kai." He said angrily. Damn he's so hot when he's mad.

I thought while biting my lip. He started smirking at me, he knew the mohawk was working. "Oh wow, at least he's paying for the surgeries and bill s" I said.

"Yeah, um y/n I need to ask- Mr.Larusso had walked into the room and interrupted Hawk mid-sentence. "Sorry, can I just talk to y/n again? I'll just be a few minutes" he said. Hawk just stood up and walked out.

"So.....this might be something to think about but I think for now it might be a good idea for you to stay...with me.....you can't live in an empty house with this injury and especially since.....what's going on in your life it would be safer for you to live with me and my family" he said.

At first I thought there was no way I could do this but it wasn't such a bad idea. I wash just afraid of what Hawk would think. I don't want him to hate me because I lived with his senseis enemy, and how was I going to tell him why I can't be at home!

I knew that right now I couldn't be in the hospital. It was stressing me out. I ended up agreeing to go with Mr. Larusso. But first I wanted to figure out what Hawk needed to ask me and tell him that I planned on staying with Mr.Larusso.

"So I wanted to ask you about your parents...." he said slowly. "Um.....what did you want to know" I replied. "I kind of over heard what you were saying on the phone with your mom before we got into the accident" he said while he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

I remembered the cut on my cheek and immediately brought up my hand to the scab. Damn it! It was an instinct since I had forgotten about what happened with my stepdad.

"Who did that?" he questioned me with a maddened tone while pointing to the scab. I didn't want to lie and it seemed like he had already knew most of it since he heard me on the phone.

"It was my moms boyfriend....or stepdad" I said while shrugging. He grinded his teeth but hesitated to say anything. He waited a few seconds, looked down at my hand and then grabbed it "I'll never let that happen again, I promise you" he told me sternly.