8

*Tap tap tap* I slowly woke up from the sound, it was dark outside. I noticed the tapping noises again now. *Tap tap* I realized it was as coming from my window. Rocks.

I got up and walked a bit closer. There I saw him. Hawk, he didn't notice that I was there yet. He was looking for more rocks to throw. He collected them then looked back up.

He saw me now. "Y/n.....come down.......please" he whispered. My window was open just enough that I could hear his words. "Why? So you can yell at me again?" I questioned him angrily.

"Please" he stated again. This time it looked like he was going to start crying, so I decided I would give him a chance to say what he had to say.

I grabbed my crutches and started to walk down the stairs quietly. I opened the door and I saw him standing there nervously.

"I'm sorry for what happened today I shouldn't have snapped at you, and I'm sorry for what I did to you. Y/n I want to be with you.

So bad, I don't care about the team anymore. I just want you" he said. I was shocked. "Wait wha-what um....uh...what do you call...um abou-about Sensei Lawrence?" I asked.

I couldn't be more nervous. His words brought happiness to me that overwhelmed me. "I don't care what he has to say anymore, he was the one who told me to fight for what I love" he said.

He realized what he had just said and then looked up at me. "You...you love me?" I asked. He looked me directly in the eyes, and nodded.

"Y/n, I knew I loved you when I first saw you lying in the hospital bed. I knew I would do anything to protect you, and I never wanted anyone or anything to hurt you. But I did, and I'm so sorry. I....I do love you" he told me.

I was shocked. He felt the same? "You've always....felt the same.....I....I love you too" I admitted to him. He smiled and then we both started to kiss.

It felt so right. I wanted this all along. We were in sync. Nothing mattered to me anymore, except for him. Eli. It felt like forever when he broke the kiss and hugged me. So tightly.

I felt so happy in that moment. I knew now that he had always wanted me. "I promise you, I will never do anything that hurts you again" he said. I smiled at him. I could feel I was blushing. He made me so happy, I knew what I had wanted this whole time.

"I'm getting my cast off tomorrow" I told him. "That's awesome! You can come to the beach with the team too if you want. After you go to the doctors" he suggested.

"Yeah...maybe I will" I told him. "I've gotta go now but, I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked me. "Yes" I said happily. I started walking away with my crutches but he grabbed my arm and kissed me one more time.

I bit my lip and went back inside. I sighed happily and started walking to my room without looking up. I saw a pair of shoes and quickly looked up to see Robby.

Staring at me. He looked mad. "So you just don't care about what he did to you, or what happened between us?" he asked angrily.

"Robby....I'm sorry I didn't know you were here" I said. "Don't you realize that I like you? I helped you, just so you could go back to him?" he asked me saddened.

"I...I.....I don't know what to say" I replied to him. "You're such a hypocrite, you said to Hawk how upset you were that he kissed you then broke up with you. But you did the same fucking thing to me" he said. Then he walked away.

He was right, I had led him on, I didn't know what I really wanted, and that day I was so mad at Hawk. But I did know that I felt fucking horrible.

"I'm sorry Robby, you're right. I wasn't sure what I wanted....but now....I think I do" I admitted. "What....you want to be with that....idiot! I would never leave you like that. Never.......But.....fuck it. It's your choice" Robby said.

"I'm so sorry...that..I did this. We should've never kissed" I blurted out. Regretting those last words. He just walked away quickly. I've never felt so bad, and so upset.

I got back Hawk just to loose Robby. Even as a friend he was gone, we should've kept it as friends but that night I knew I felt something, and I'm not sure that something is gone.

I went to my room and cried. I had slept all day so I was up all night. Rethinking everything, the way things played out.

I knew I wanted Hawk but I never wanted to loose Robby. It was too late for what I wanted. He's right. I am an idiot.

Short chapter, please vote!!!!💞💞💞