6

I woke up with a calm mind. Then I realized what day it was......and what happened yesterday. I remembered that Hawk asked me to be his girlfriend!

But also that Miguel broke up with Sam. I walked into the kitchen and saw Daniel looking frustrated. "Aren't you supposed to be training Robby for the tournament?" I asked him.

"I don't think so anymore" he replied. "Why, just yesterday he said he was coming here to train" I asked him. "He wasn't coming here to train. He lied to me! All he wanted was to use me for revenge on his.....jerk father!" Daniel yelled.

"Daniel, you need to calm down" Amanda said walking into the room. She looked over at me and mouthed the words sorry while rubbing Daniel's back.

I wonder who Robby's dad is. I looked over and saw Sam sitting on the couch so I decided to join her. Since it seemed like I wasn't going to the All Valley Tournament.

"Well, we need one representative from Larusso auto. Y/n why don't you come with me to the tournament?" Amanda asked me. "Okay, that sounds good" I replied back.

When I walked back out Sam told me that she and her Dad both decided to come.

I guess Amanda had convinced them. We got to the arena and I saw all the Cobra Kais warming up. Sam and I sat down towards the front of the mats with the rest of her family.

Hawk looked over at me, he started to walk over when his Sensei stopped him. They seemed like they were saying something serious when he glanced over at me and then just looked away.

I wonder what he said, it almost looked like he was pissed at me for something. It was probably nothing though, I didn't want to distract him from the match anyways. I looked over and saw Sam looking at Miguel.

"It's okay, you can always talk it out with him" I said. "You're right, I just needed a break from all this drama for a little" she replied back.

We watched all the matches which were entertaining but scary to see. It was tough to see Hawk get hurt but he was doing so well. He seemed angry and it was making him do better, but why was he so mad?

Aisha's match was next she was doing so well when-Shit. The opponent did a dirty move on her and she stormed off. "I should go check if she's okay" Sam said.

She walked off to where Aisha went and that's when I noticed Hawk coming over. "You're doing so good I- he interrupted me. "We can't be together anymore" he said sternly.

"What do you mean? What did your sensei say?" "Y/n, that guy. He's not good" he replied back. He seemed sincere. "Daniel? He did no- he interrupted me again. "I understand the situation y/n...but we just can't be together anymore" he said.

What the fuck. I wasn't going to argue, it just made me seem desperate. I guess this was what he wanted. I looked away from
him to keep my tears from falling. "I'm sorry, but this team is everything" he said.

"It's..okay" I looked back up at him. I could feel the tightness in my throat. But quickly looked away again. I was trying to hold back my tears the best I could but I was going to crack soon enough.

What did he even mean? What did the team have to do with me? I had no other choice but to stay with Daniel. Did he want me to live in my old house and continuously get abused?

I saw Sam was coming back and that's when Miguel started to talk to her. When I saw Miguel's face though he seemed super mad. Sam walked back to her seat and started to get her things together.

"We need to go" We both said simultaneously. "What happened with Hawk?" she asked me. I then felt a tear start to fall down my cheek. "I'll tell you in the car, are you okay?" I asked her concerned.