12

Eli POV:
I felt her release her arm from my hand, and I instantly regretted asking her that question. I knew it would make her feel upset....but I couldn't keep it in any longer.

It would destroy her even worsely if I just kicked her out like Mr.Larusso did. I sighed then got up from the booth and walked over to Ass-Face and Chris.

I was hungry so I took one of his mozzzerella sticks. "Hey that was my last one!" he said angrily at me. I just shrugged at him and looked at Ass-Face. "What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

He looked confused at something on his phone. "You should see this" he said. I grabbed his phone and looked at it. It was a Yelp review. Basically saying that Cobra Kai is a horrible dojo with two horrible senseis.

"Who would even write this" I clicked on the name and saw it was fucking Demetri. "Isn't that your best friend or something?" Ass-Face asked me. "Shut up!" I yelled loudly at him.

I needed to control myself....I walked out of the restaurant and felt it starting to rain. Fuck! I knew my hair was going to be ruined but I needed to find her.

I looked into my camera in my phone and saw it was slowly coming down.I put my phone back into my bag and ran my fingers quickly through my hair out of anger. I felt wet droplets come off of it onto my face. I can't just leave her in this rain.

Where would she go? I asked myself this once  before when I found her in the park....the park. I started speed walking to the park, almost embarrassed with my hair looking like this in the rain.

I started walking very quickly when I suddenly tripped over something. It was a leg. "What the fuck man?" I said angrily.

I looked to see who it was. It was someone with a hood on. I looked closer, it was y/n. Crying. "Oh shit" I said quietly. I saw she turned away to hide her face.

I kneeled down a bit to talk to her."Y/n...I'm so sorry about what I did in there.  I just didn't want to do what the Larusso's did to you" I said reassuringly. She then turned to face me.

"You think I don't know? I'm not stupid, I knew I couldn't live with you forever. Everytime I tell you that I would have to be homeless, you say I can't. Where the fuck would I go then Eli. My abusive parents? Who didn't even bother to look for me?" She asked me, not in anger but now it looked like something deeper was hurting her, she just needed someone there for her.

"I'm sorry...I promise you, we can figure something out" I replied to her. I put out my hand for her to grab and she hesitated but ended up taking it slowly.

I lifted her up and pulled her straight into a hug. She cried into my chest. "Let's go home" I said to her. We started walking and I picked her up. I always did this, to make her feel safe with me. The thought of what her stepdad did to her would make me furious, but I couldn't do anything about it except protect her.

I looked down and saw she was asleep. I walked her into my house and then into my room and layed her onto my bed. Then I layed down next to her sitting up a bit.

She moved closer to me and layed her head on my chest. I was drifting off to sleep when I had an idea. I was sick of this hair.

I'm going to go to the tattoo parlor tomorrow and get a red mohawk on my eagle tattoo and....y/n can help me dye it. I smiled to myself and then I went to sleep.

I woke up before her again it was 9 am, we didn't have practice until later today but I needed her help. I tapped on her but she didn't wake up. I put my hand on her face and moved my thumb across her soft skin.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. She smiled. "What time is it?" she asked in a tired voice. "Its 9 o'clock" I replied back to her. She rubbed her eyes then stretched.