11

He pinned me against the wall, and tried to kiss me...again. "I mean you, Eli" I told him. "I don't smell" I added laughing. He sighed then started to undress, I left and closed the door behind me.

Definitely wasn't ready to see....that. I layed down on his bed, admiring all of his posters and decorations. I could tell which ones were old and which were new, but I thought they were all so cool.

I heard the bathroom door open and I sat up to look at Eli.  First thing I noticed was his eyes. They were icy blue. I looked up and shocked myself. His hair.

I never knew how people with a mohawk would shower but I would never imagine that. Eli's hair shaped perfectly around his head, it was shorter in the front but not too long in the back, just enough hair to slick up each day.

His hair was the same shade of blue at the top and it fell over the sides that were shaved. I got up out of an instinct, I stood there for a second almost not remembering what I was going to do, then I grabbed his face and kissed him.

Now it was him pulling away. "What?" he asked smiling. "Your...your hair" I stuttered. It reminded me of when I first met him but even better.

"Oh, I forgot you didn't know what it looked like" he said while drying it with the towel. I then noticed his body, the towel barely holding onto his waist. I was mesmerized.

I looked back up at his eyes. He was staring right at me. Oh shit, he knew I was looking. He smiled at me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

He sat me down on his bed and kissed me, then lied down next to me and pulled me closer so my head was in the crook of his neck.

He held me very tight, enclosing all of the spaces between us. "Sorry, I'm just really tired" he sighed. "It's okay" I replied back. I put my head on his chest and eventually, I dozed off while listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

When I woke up I looked to my side to see he wasn't there. I sat up to see Eli changing. His hair already slicked back up again. "Why don't you keep it down?" I asked him. "Because, I'm Hawk" he said smiling with an obvious tone.

"Come on, get ready" he said putting on his shirt. I remembered now that I had karate with him in the mornings.

"Can I have some privacy?" I asked him. He winked at me then walked out of his room. I looked through my bag and put on a sports bra, then a black tank top with some black leggings.

I grabbed my face wash and tooth brush out of my bag as well and started to get ready in the bathroom. I tied my hair up and then put on my jansport bag that I used for school, but I just had some necessities in it.

I put on my favorite pair of shoes, my jordan black shadows and then followed where Eli went. He was sitting down at the table in his kitchen eating some cereal, I sat next to him.

"Do you want something, to eat?" he asked me. "No, it's okay. Can you show me where the water is?" I asked him.

He went up to the fridge and grabbed me a bottle. When he sat back down I started to get butterflies in my stomach, it wasn't because of Eli, but because I had no fucking clue how to do karate.

"You know...I've never really done karate before. I feel like I'm just going to embarrass myself" I admitted to him. "Don't worry, Sensei can teach you.....and so can I" he said.

He finished his bowl of cereal and then grabbed his backpack and swung it around his shoulders. He walked outside holding the door for me. I followed him and we started walking.

I almost thought that he forgot to pick me up. I was kind of sad. He looked over at me. "Oh, I almost forgot!" he said. He then picked me right off my feet. We walked in silence until we got to Cobra Kai.