7

Reminder: I know that Robby doesn't go to East Valley yet but I needed to include it in this part, thank you for reading!

Hawk POV
I sat up all night. Restless thinking about what had happened to y/n. It was all my fault. I had school in 3 hours. I had only cried once before, about the bullying, but now I cried the entire night.

When she was in a coma I visited every day. Admiring her face, wishing I could've stopped her from getting hurt all together but now I hurt her more than anything .

I cried myself to sleep. I knew I had to get her back, but she definitely hated me more than ever now. I woke up tired and stressed.

It was the last day of school, I decided I was going to apologize to y/n and show her that the team was never before her, that I wanted her and would do anything to be with her.

I drove to school practicing what I was going to say. After first period she always went through the D hallway. I would find her and tell her how I felt, and that I would fight for her.

I drove into the school. It was a chilly day, I walked out of my car and strutted slowly to my first period. I couldn't pay attention.

I was rehearsing in my head what I was going to say. The bell rang loudly, ny heart started to beat through my chest. I walked out of my class and saw the sign D coming closer and closer.

I walked until I was about to turn into that hallway. I took one deep breath and then started to head towards the hallway. I saw her....with.....Robby Keene?!

What the fuck was she doing with him! We made eye contact. I saw her face turned red, I could feel mine was too but it wasn't of embarrassment it was of anger.

I balled up my fists and started to walk over. They realized I was coming and I watched Robby put his hand on her back and lead her in the other direction. My stomach dropped into what felt like my ass. I wanted to kill him.

He was touching y/n. My y/n, I knew she was mad but that doesn't mean she can get all cozy with that jerk! Ugh this is all my fault.

I just want her back. My adrenaline was pulsing through my veins and the first thing I thought of was to shout!

Y/n POV
Robby and I were walking down the D hallway when I saw him turn around the corner. I watched the red tint grow on his face quickly.

We made eye contact and immediately I knew I was no where near being over him. I felt the same feeling in my heart that I felt when I first saw him sitting at that lunch table.

I could now feel my face getting red too. What was I going to do? I rememebered that Robby was walking next to me, he noticed that Hawk was coming over and I could feel his hand go on my back and then push me slowly towards the other direction.

He looked me in the eyes and mouthed. "Come on" quickly. His face was panicked. He was afraid of Hawk, and now I could tell why.

"Hey!" I heard from down the hallway. I recognized his voice immediately. "I did it for the team you know! I never wanted to hurt you!" Hawk shouted.

I didn't know what to say. I started to walk over to him. Robby tried to stop me but I turned to him and whispered "It's okay".

When I got up close to him I looked him straight in the eyes. I could already see he was in pain. "If you didn't want to hurt me, then you should've never kissed me at the party. You made me like you when you clearly didn't feel the same" I said softy so only he could hear.

"I always felt the same, but right when we have to break up.....you go with that, that asshole!" He said louder. "What do you mean.....Robby? He was there for me. Don't get mad at him because he could be there when you couldn't.....I was waiting for us to be together. Just for you to leave me so you can make your stupid coach happy" I blurted to him.

No longer speaking softly. It was well into 2nd period. But I didn't care. We needed to have this conversation. I saw Hawk looking over my shoulder. Robby was still waiting for me.

"I can't....I can't control it. Sensei Lawrence never liked Daniel, I want to be on this team. It was the only way......wait. What do you mean waited for me?" He asked me.

"Couldn't you tell. I liked you.....Eli" I admitted. He looked confused and....angry. "Don't call me that! You're lying to me!" He yelled in my face.

I felt tightness in my throat again. He looked over my shoulder again. I did too. Robby was coming over now, and he looked even angrier than Hawk.

"Don't you yell at her! You broke her! Look at her now!" I wanted to run away, but this stupid injury wasn't allowing me. "I would never lie to you, Eli" then I motioned to Robby that we should go.

I needed to get out of here I didn't care if I had class. Then we both walked away. We started to get to the door and I looked over one more time.

He was waiting there looking directly at us. I felt Robby's hand on my back and that's when Hawk's lip started to quiver in anger. I quickly got out of there.

"Are you sure you want to ditch school?" He asked me. That's when I felt my tears come falling quick. Fuck. I never cried in front of anyone.

"I'm sorry I just.....don't know what happened in there" I said while openly crying now. A look of concern appeared on his face. "I know how you feel about him.....but why?" He asked me. "He's a lot different now, before the car crash. He was quiet, sweet" I told him.

"Why does he act so different" he questioned me. "Do you want me to be honest?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "It's....kind of....your dads...fault" I said. Regretting every word.

"What do you even mean?" he questioned again. "Well...do you even um, notice that thing....on his lip?" I told him. He gave me a confused look.

"What thing?" he questioned. "Before you came to this school, he used to get bullied for his scar, on his lip. When he joined Cobra Kai.....your Dad would call him names.

He changed his hair and started to act more confident I guess" I told him. "Confident? More like a piece if sh- he stopped because he noticed how upset it was making me. No matter what he did I still loved him, even if he yelled in my face.

"I'm sorry....I know...how you feel about him. It's just frustrating to me" he told me. "You can only see him a certain way, because of what he did to you, I wish I could show you how he was but....it doesn't even matter anymore. He's changed, I know the old Eli is still in there but he's hiding it from everyone. He's scared, because of the bullies" I explained.

I could tell by his face that he didn't want to talk about him anymore. He hated him for what he did to me and for what he did to him. Nothing would change that.

"Do you think you could drop me at Daniels?" I asked him. "I think I just want to be alone for now" I added. "Yeah" he said. We walked to his car and again he helped me into it. Like he always did.

In the car we didn't talk much, just about me getting my cast off tomorrow. When we got to the house Robby helped me out of the car and then walked me inside.

I was about to go to my room. "I'm really sorry if I made you upset" he said sincerely. "It's okay, I know you are just trying to be there for me" I said with a slight smile. We stared at each other for a couple seconds then he hugged me tightly.

"You should get some rest, clear your head" He said. "Thanks" I said more happily now, while walking to my room. I layed down on my bed and slowly went to sleep.

Please vote on this chapter!!!!💞💞💞❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋