Part 30: "You're off the tour"

Later that Day

Savannah's POV

We all sat in Zach's room looking at the photos trying to figure out what was going on.

I was scared out of my freaking mind. Who the hell was doing this? What the hell was going on?

"The creepiest part about all of this is that someone was IN your room last night." Jonah said, looking at the pictures laid out on the bed.

"I know. We're dealing with a literal psychopath here." I told him.

"And what did the police say?" Daniel asked.

"They told us they'll keep an eye out and open an investigation but that's the best they can do right now." Zach told him.

"I'm fucking scared." I told them, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"It's fine, everything's gonna be fine. We're gonna catch whoever this is." Zach said, wrapping his arms around me.

I looked at him, "has it registered in your brain who this is yet?" I asked him.

"Well...um...no..."

"The bitch is mine?? It's Jason, Zach." I told him.

He took a deep breath and then got up and walked toward the door.

"Where are you going?" I said, running after him.

"To kill that son of a bitch." He said.

"Zach, I'm telling you, don't do that." I told him, stepping between him and the door.

"Savannah, move out of the way." He said, trying to keep himself from getting angry.

"No." I said, crossing my arms.

"Please."

"No, I'm not moving. You're not going after him you have no idea what he's capable of."

"Fine. I didn't wanna do this but you leave me no choice." He bent down and picked me up over his shoulder and moved me back over to the bed.

He put me down and ran to the door before I could get back there.

"I'm going. Sav." He said, looking me right in the eyes.

I stared at him before reluctantly speaking up, "Just...don't get hurt please." I begged him.

He nodded and walked out of the door.

A couple minutes after he left, we heard a knock at the door.

I walked over and opened it up to see an angry Brenda standing in the doorway.

"Wha-What?" I asked her.

She threw more photos at me, "I came to show you these but I'm guessing you already know about them given what's out on your bed."

"Brenda I-I can explain it's not what you think-"

"-you're off the tour." She said, crossing her arms. All of the boys looked up at us in shock and I felt my whole stomach drop.

"I'm..I'm..Brenda you can't." I said, shaking my head.

"Oh I must certainly can and I want you on a plane home by tonight."

"Brenda you can't do that." Jonah said, walking over to us.

"I just did. I'll book your flight and take you to the airport myself tonight." She said, turning and leaving the room.

I turned back to the guys, tears running down my face.

They all walked over quietly and pulled me into a group hug.

"We're not gonna let her send you home. There's absolutely no way." Corbyn said, shaking his head.

"What am I supposed to do though? I'm done here. She's done with me I fucked up you guys." I said, through my own tears as I began to start packing to head home.

"You didn't fuck up, Savannah. Brenda's just a bitch. She's the literal SCUM of the earth. We can get her fired and keep you instead." Jack explained.

"Ok so riddle me this geniuses."

They all looked at me.

"How will you finish touring without a manager??" I asked them.

They all looked at each other and then back at me with no answer.

"Exactly. I said, going back to packing. "You won't. I'm not blowing this for all of you. You five have worked so hard to sell out these shows and to set up this tour and to put out new music. I'm not ruining that for any of you. I'd rather go home than see all of us leave." I explained.

"But we don't want you to go..." Daniel said, quietly.

I looked at all of them, the tears running down my face, "Well it doesn't look like we have a choice."