Part 14: "You never know what might happen"

The Next Day

Today the boys and I had an interview and it was making me nervous. I had no idea what was going to happen but I knew what some of the questions were gonna be about and I was worried.

During the Interview

"Alright, so Savannah, this is your first tour how excited are you?"

"I'm super excited." I said, smiling. "And I get to tour with these five crazy guys so that's makes it even better."

"And how do you guys like touring with Savannah?" The interviewer asked.

"She's really fun to be around. And it's awesome cause she jokes around with us." Jack said, I smiled at the ground.

"Well, we know for two of you, it's a pretty good scenario." The interviewer said, looking at Zach and me.

We looked at each other.

"Yeah we uh...it's pretty good for us." Zach said, laughing uncomfortably.

"Now did this all start through tour or did it start beforehand?"

I looked at Zach, seeing if he was gonna answer but he looked at me so I guess it was my turn to answer.

"Well...kinda...we met beforehand we uh...bumped into each other and we didn't know we'd be touring together and it just kinda worked out." I said, trying not to go too into detail so I'd remember the next time we got asked the question.

"Well that's very lucky! Will we get to see you two singing together on tour?"

"You never know what might happen." Zach said, smiling at me and I smiled back.

I knew the answer to that one - NO. If I was gonna be singing with Zach, it'd only be if I was singing with the guys.

"Well...we do have a couple songs in the works all six of us but you guys will just have to wait for tour to hear them." I said, partially shutting down what Zach had said.

"We can't wait to hear them! Well thank you guys for coming it's been a pleasure talking to you all!"

We all thanked the interviewer and left to get into the car to go home.

We were driving in the car when Zach leaned forward, "so no songs together? Is that what you were trying to say?" He asked me.

"Zach I will play along with this fake relationship bs all people want but I'm not giving up one of my songs to sing with you."

"Whatever." He said, rolling his eyes, "but you know we sounded real good earlier today."

I rolled my eyes.