Part 2: "Her name is Savannah Santoro"

Later that same day

Zach's POV

"Well I'm doing grocery shopping from now on!" I said, smiling as I came into our house.

Jack and Corbyn ran by me and straight to the groceries I put on the table.

"Oh really?" Jonah said, also walking into the kitchen.

Daniel also came in and studied me.

His eyes went wide, "He met a girl!" He yelled.

"Oh REALLY?!" Jonah said, smiling.

"No..." I said, shaking my head.

"Yes he did. He has that look on his face he gets  when he meets a girl." Daniel said, walking over to me and putting his hand on my shoulder.

"So who is she?" Jack asked, looking up from the bag of chips he had pulled out.

"SHE doesn't exist." I told them, still denying that I'd met anyone.

"Oh but she definitely does." Corbyn added also looking up from the bag.

"C'mon Zach, tell us. Tell us who she is and this interrogation will be over." Daniel said, looking at me.

"Fine. Ok I was getting milk and some girl ran up to me and was like, 'this is my boyfriend.' And at first I was like 'uh what the fuck?' but I could tell by how she was looking at me that she needed a favor so I just kinda played along and the guy she was talking to left her alone and I guess it was her ex or something and-"

"-ZACH!" Corbyn yelled, interrupting me as they all looked at me.

"What?" I asked, coming back to reality.

"We asked WHO she was not HOW you met her." Jonah said.

"Oh, uh, her name is Savannah Santoro." I told them.

They all looked at each other and then back at me in shock.

"What? What?" I asked them, confused.

"Do you NOT know that name?!" Jonah asked me.

"Uh? No?" I told him.

All of them ran out of the room and back into the kitchen holding our tour itineraries and pointing at the same line.

I grabbed Jack's.

"Opening Act: Savannah Santoro." I read in awe.  Holy shit so I WOULD see her again.

"This is what happens when you fall asleep during meetings!" Jonah said hitting me over the head.

"Ow!" I said, rubbing my head. "What the hell was that for?"

"For falling asleep during meetings dumbass!"

Savannah's POV

"So how did seeing Jason go?" Kayla asked me as I came in and jumping up from the couch to help me with the groceries.

"Well...about that..." I said, starting to put the groceries away.

"About that what..." She said, looking at me nervously.

"Well so I kinda lied to him and told him I had a boyfriend..."

"Ok well that hasn't stopped him before." she said, laughing.

"Well...this time it did because there happened to be another boy in the aisle and I uh...told him he was my boyfriend..." I told her, still putting away the groceries.

"I'm sorry you did what?!" She asked me.

"Well..I don't know I thought on my feet and I just said it!!"

"Well...good for you I guess." She said, laughing and walking away to a pile of mail on the table.

"Oh by the way, this came in the mail for you todayyyyy!" She smiled at me and handed me an envelope.

I looked at her, "What is this..." I asked her, cautiously taking the envelope from her.

"Oh my GOD Sav just OPEN IT!" She said, running out of patience.

"Haha ok fineeee." I said taking the envelope and ripping it open.

I pulled out a packet.

"Read the first page out loud." She said, smiling at me.

"Savannah Santoro, we are pleased to announce for that we would love to have you open for..." I flipped the page, my heart racing. The second page had a picture of five boys on it and under it I read, "Why Don't We?! KAYLA HOLY SHIT IS THIS REAL?!?!" I asked, freaking out and waving the packet at her.

"OH IT'S SO REAL!" She said, also jumping up and down.

"OH MY GOD!!!" I screamed. I had sent out my music to just about everybody and anybody hoping SOMEONE would want to help me out. This, THIS was my chance.

I looked at the papers again smiling, I turned to the second page and looked at the picture again and suddenly, my smile turned into a look of shock.

"What? What is it?" Kayla asked me, looking at the paper and then at me worried.

"That's him." I said, pointing to the boy on the far left.

"That's who?" She asked me confused.

"Him. The boy I met in the store. Zach...I think..."

"No fucking way..."