Part 1: "This is your boyfriend?"

Savannah's POV

"No but what brand of yogurt specifically Kayla?" I asked my roommate on the phone as I looked at the hundreds of types of yogurt in front of me.

"I don't know just pick one." She told me.

"Oh yeah cause that helps." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well Sav idk what to tell you! I'm not picky about my yogurt." She said, laughing at me.

Just then, I saw a familiar face start walking down the aisle.

Jason Aldrin.

My ex, Jason Aldrin.

"Kayla, fuck."

"What?"

"It's Jason!" I whispered into the phone.

"Oh god. Abort mission. I can get yogurt later."

I hung up the phone and turned to walk away. Any time Jason saw me he tried to win me back and I was over it.

I reached the end of the aisle and felt a hand on my shoulder

"Fuck." I said, under my breath turning around to face Jason.

"Sav, what's good?" He said, smiling at me.

"What do you want Jason?" I asked him, rolling my eyes.

"Just wanna know what's good." He said, still smirking at me.

"Well if you really wanna know...I'm just picking up a few groceries with my boyfriend."

"Oh you have a boyfriend?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Uh. Yeah. I do." I told him, still lying.

"Well then where is he?" He asked me.

"Uh..." I looked around the aisle and there was only one other person in the aisle. There was a boy who looked like he was about my age. "He's right here."

I said, walking over to the boy down the aisle. I tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.

"Hey..." He said, looking at me like I had three eyes.

"Hey babe." I said, pleading with him in my eyes to just go along with it.

He nodded getting what I was trying to tell him.

"This is your boyfriend?" Jason asked me.

"Zach." The boy said, sticking out his hand. Jason took it and shook his hand still looking at me.

"And how long have you guys been together?"

"Uh, one month." I told him.

"And we're so happy." Zach added, grabbing my hand.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go finish what I gotta do. I guess I'll talk to you later."

He turned around and walked away from both of us and Zach turned to me.

"Alright uh...I'm not sure what just happened..." He said, laughing and running his hands through his hair.

"I'm so sorry it's just that's my ex and any time he sees me without a guy he tries to get me to get back with him." I said, rolling my eyes at how ridiculous Jason was.

"Sounds like a terrible ex." He said, laughing.

"Yeah he is. Thank you so much for playing along seriously you have no idea how much that helped." I said, picking up my groceries.

"Yeah no problem." He said, helping me.

"Ok uh well I'm gonna go." I said, turning away from him.

"Wait." He said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What?" I turned back to him.

"Well...maybe I could get your number..." he said, smiling and looking down at his feet.

"You can get a name." I laughed, "It's Savannah Santoro. You can look me up." I winked at him and walked away.

He was a cutie and secretly I did hope he looked me up. But he looked so familiar and I couldn't figure out why...