Part 27: "You told me you loved me!!"

A week later

Savannah's POV

"Oh wow." I said, coming up from under the covers.

"It's always wow." Zach said, quietly, putting his arm around me and smiling.

"Yeah, yeah it is." I said, smiling and giving him a kiss.

"Too bad we gotta keep sneakin' around like this." He said, getting up and getting dressed. I got dressed as well.

"Yeah...still not completely comfortable with that." I told him.

"Why? We've been fine." He said, raising an eyebrow.

"We're fine until we're not, Zach, and if anyone's gonna lose their job because of this-"

"-it's gonna be Brenda." Zach said, taking my hands in his.

"Zach...you know who it's gonna be..."

"No. It's not. Ok? I won't let it."

Just then we heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Zach asked.

"Brenda. Open up right now."

My eyes went wide.

He motioned to the bathroom and I ran in and locked the door.

I pressed my ear up against the door to listen.

"What?" I heard Zach ask.

"I have more photos that need explaining." I heard Brenda say.

"What? What are these? This isn't me!"

"It sure as hell looks like you."

"Well BRENDA I don't know what to tell you ask any of the guys I was IN this room all of last night."

"Ya know, it's real ironic that I labeled Savannah as the slut. The only slut here seems to be you. Find a way to fix this because I'm not dealing with 'cheating' rumors on top of this fake relationship bullshit."

And then I heard the door slam shut.

I swung the door to the bathroom open and walked straight over to the magazines.

"Savannah it's not what you think." He said, running after me.

"Oh really?!" I said, flipping through the magazines and showing him the photos.

"Savannah-"

"-NO OK!" I said, pushing him backwards, "You told me you LOVED me!!" I dug my finger into his chest. "And then you go and pull this shit?! Get your fucking act together Herron I'm done here."

I threw the magazine at him and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut.