Part 11: "The sexual tension between you two is UNREAL"

The next day

I woke up and walked downstairs to go for a run. I got to the kitchen and Zach was eating breakfast.

He said nothing to me but just looked up at me from his cereal.

I took my water out of the fridge and turned to him, "Ok I'm sorry I overreacted." I said to him rolling my eyes.

"And..."

"And Ariana Grande really is THAT pretty." I said, rolling my eyes.

Zach got up and walked over and hugged me, "I know she is. Too bad I'm not fake dating her."

I playfully pushed him off of me.

"Ok but real talk, you know I didn't tell them we slept together right?" He said.

"Yeah yeah. I know. I overreacted..." I told him.

"I know you did." He said, hugging me again and I laughed at him, hugging him back.

Jack and Corbyn walked into the room.

"Hey! You two made up!" Corbyn said.

"Yeah we're good." I told them. "Alright well I'm gonna go for a run." I said, grabbing my water and heading outside.

I bent down to put on my sneakers and a shadow came over me.

I turned around and saw Jonah standing over me, "Mind if I run with you?" He asked.

"Yeah of course." I told him.

I tied both of my shoes and we started jogging.

"How long you been singing?" He asked me.

"I don't know, since literally FOREVER, since before I can remember." I told him.

"Well you're really good."

"Thanks."

"So how do you really feel about the whole pretending to be in a relationship with Zach thing?" Jonah asked.

"I don't know...it's whatever it's just...ok don't get me wrong, he's a good looking guy and a good guy in general but...he's not my usual type."

"Oh yeah, that's right, you only go for assholes."

"Jason was ONE asshole and if I'd known he was like that in the beginning, I would've never gotten with him." I said, in my defense. "My point is, I don't think it'll ever be more than a fake relationship."

Jonah laughed.

"What?"

"'I don't think it'll ever be more than a fake relationship.' I'm sorry, did you watch 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before?'"

"No? Did you?"

"No...Savannah, my point is you can say it's nothing more than a fake relationship but it's not gonna stay that way forever."

"Yes it is."

"No it's not. And I'll tell you why, the sexual tension between you two is UNREAL."

"Jonah what, there is NO sexual tension."

"Yes there is."

"No there's not."

"Trust me, yes there is. Pay attention at rehearsals tomorrow and you'll see."