Part 18: "We gonna talk about last night or what?"

The Next Morning

I woke up the next morning with Zach's arms around me, both of us still naked from the night before.

Again, me moving woke Zach, "Hey how you feeling?" He said in that sexy morning voice he had, kissing the top of my head.

"Real good." I said, looking up at him.

He leaned down and kissed me again.

I kissed him lightly and got up to get some clothes on. Last night had been so good but...I don't know. I just didn't know.

I walked back out changed but Zach had only put his boxers on. I walked around the room and tried to get my things together for the day, not saying a word to Zach.

"Yo, earth to Sav." He said, walking over and waving his hand in my face.

"What?" I said, blinking back to reality not noticing I'd been daydreaming.

"I said, we gonna talk about last night or what?"

"Nah, I'm good." I said, grabbing my stuff and running out of the room without thinking.

God why did I do this.

Later that Day

Zach's POV

"Ok so THIS time you guys DEFINITELY did, right?" Jack said, double checking with me.

"Well...yeah but don't say anything about it to her." I told him.

"And why can't we talk about you two sleeping together?" Corbyn asked.

"Because she got all weird about it this morning." I told them.

"I knew she was acting differently today. I could tell." Jonah said.

"The thing is, she kissed me first. She's the one who said she wanted to do this. So I don't understand why she's making it all weird right now." I said to them.

The boys were quiet for a second.

"Maybe you weren't good." Jack suggested.

I glared at him.

"I mean it could be the case." He said, holding his hands up in defense.

"No she...she definitely liked it." I said, trying to keep as much of last night to myself as possible.

"You're sure?" Daniel asked.

"Yes I'm sure! You guys, there is NOTHING wrong with my...performance." I said, looking at all of them.

"I think I know what it might be..." Jonah said but before he could finish, Sav walked in.

We all looked at her.

She grabbed a snack and turned to all of us, "what?"

"Go talk to her." Corbyn whispered to me.

I pulled myself together and stood up and walked over to her.

"Look, Sav can we talk."

"I don't want to." She said, looking at the ground.

"Savannah, we need to talk about last night." I said, reaching for her hand.

"There's nothing to talk about. Just LEAVE IT." She said snapping at me, moving her hand out of my reach and storming out of the room.

I turned to the guys, defeated.

Jack spoke up, "and we're SURE it wasn't your performance?"