Part 33: "We're family. We'll always be family."

A Couple Hours Later

We all got dressed and headed to makeup to get ready for a final show together. I couldn't believe it. Three months down the line we were here, performing our last ever show together.

I was getting my shoes on when I heard a knock at the door.

I turned and saw those five smiling boys standing in my doorway, flowers in hand.

I ran over and hugged them all, taking the flowers and placing them on the dressing table.

"I can't believe this is our last show together." I told them. I had spent almost every single day with these five boys for the past four months. To think that this would no longer be my life anymore was baffling to be honest. I wouldn't be living with my five best friends anymore. I wouldn't spend every day laughing and joking with them. A chapter of my life was coming to an end.

"It's insane." Jonah said, pulling me in for another hug.

"It actually makes me so sad." I told them, hugging him back.

Corbyn walked over and joined our hug and one by one so did the rest of the boys.

We stood there for a couple seconds hugging each other.

"We're always gonna be a family." Daniel said.

"Oh forever a family." I said, squeezing his arm.

"We gotta go get ready but we're gonna celebrate tonight." Jack said, pulling away from the hug and so did the other boys.

They wished me luck and turned to leave but Zach lingered behind.

"Three months of pretending you're my girlfriend." He said, winking at me.

"How we gonna end that one baby." I said, walking over and taking his hands in mine.

"I hope you're joking." He laughed, bending down to kiss me.

"Oh absolutely." I said, laughing as I kissed him back.

"It's been a long three months, huh?" He said, taking his thumb and rubbing my cheek, holding my face in his hands.

"The craziest but the best three months of my life." I said, holding back tears - happy tears.

We stared at each other, just looking into each other's eyes.

I knew we weren't even close to breaking up but just knowing we wouldn't be together every day was something I'd have to get used to.

"Did you get the new song I wrote?" I asked him.

"Yeah. It's beautiful." He said, "the lyrics, the meaning. I mean, Sav, you've been through it all. You're so strong and you've taught us all so much." I could see tears forming in his eyes too.

"Thank you." I said, my voice breaking as a tear fell down from my cheek

He pulled me in and held me close to him.

"Thanks for making me your fake boyfriend." He said into my shoulder.

"Thanks for letting me."

"Zach! Hey man we gotta...oh am I interrupting something?" Jack asked, appearing in the doorway.

"Nah you're good man." Zach leaned down and kissed me.

"Good luck love. We'll see you out there." He said, as Jack dragged him out of the room.

Well...here went nothing I thought to myself as I made my way to the stage.

I performed my set and then it was time for my last song.

"TOKYO!! You've been AMAZING tonight!!" I said to the crowd as I prepared for my last song.

The crowd went wild and I smiled widely.

"Ok now, I got a new song for you all tonight. It's one that I've been working on all tour and am so excited to share with you. This song is so close and near and dear to my heart. I've gone through so many ups and downs in my life and all they've done is made me stronger and made me into the person I am today. So this one goes out to all of the people who have built me up and who have knocked me down in my life. Because without those people, I'd never be where or who I am today. This is 'Learn to Let Go.'"

The music started and I began to sing, "Been a prisoner of the past Had a bitterness when I looked back Was telling everyone it's not that bad 'Til all my shit hit the fan I know I'm always like Telling everybody, "You don't gotta be a victim Life ain't always fair, but hell is living in resentment Choose redemption, your happy ending's up to you""

I held back happy tears as I sang this song that meant so much to me, "I think it's time to practice what I preach Exorcise the demons inside me Whoa, gotta learn to let it go The past can't haunt me if I don't let it Live and learn and never forget it Whoa, gotta learn to let it go."

Just then, Jonah appeared and started singing, "Had a boogieman under my bed Putting crazy thoughts inside my head"

Jack appeared next to me and smiled as he sang, "Always whispering, "It's all your fault"

He was telling me, "No, you're not that strong""

Corbyn showed up next, "I know I'm always like Telling everybody, "You don't gotta be a victim

Life ain't always fair, but hell is living in resentment""

And then Daniel came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder as he sang, "Choose redemption, your happy ending's up to you""

I sang the chorus with the four of them, "So I think it's time to practice what I preach

Exorcise the demons inside me Whoa, gotta learn to let it go The past can't haunt me if I don't let it Live and learn and never forget it Whoa, gotta learn to let it go"

As we sang I looked around at the four boys around me. Four fifths of the boys who had gotten me through it all. The ones this song was about. The people who made my dreams possible. Who helped me grow as a person. Who made me stronger. Who showed me how to love with every part of my heart.

I heard Zach's voice come in and we all turned as he walked out singing, "I'm done reliving my bad decisions I see now maybe there's a reason Why, I, I, I, I, I, I"

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand as we sang together and the boys stood next to us, "I been through hell and back Yeah, honestly, it's what made me who I am Holding on to wasted time Gotta learn to let go in life"

Together, all six of us finished the song, "So I think it's time to practice what I preach

Exorcise the demons inside me. Whoa, gotta learn to let it go. The past can't haunt me if I don't let it Live and learn and never forget it Whoa, gotta learn to let it go"

We finished the song and all six of us had tears forming in our eyes. Zach's hand was in mine the whole time and when the song ended, the six of us pulled each other in for one last group hug as the crowd went wild.

"This isn't over." Jonah said to all of us, "This. Us. We're family. We'll always be family."