Part 5: "You gotta leave her alone man"

Later at Chipotle

"So...Sav. You and Zach are already acquainted right??" Corbyn asked smiling at me as we all ate together.

"Oh they're DEFINITELY acquainted." Kayla said, hitting my shoulder.

Gee. Thanks K.

"Well yeah we knew each other kinda..." I told them, unsure of how much Zach had said to them.

"Oh Zach told us ALL about it." Jack added looking at the two of us.

I rolled my eyes.

"Because of you, he claims he'll do ALL the grocery shopping now." Daniel said and Zach shot him a look.

"Oh really?" I said, smiling and looking at Zach.

"Well that was when I thought that was the only way I'd see you again." He said to me and then turned to the boys, "now that she's here, I take that back."

The guys groaned causing Kayla and me to laugh.

"SAVANNAH GO HOME WE NEED OUR FOOD!" Jack said, being dramatic.

Everyone laughed. Honestly, even though it'd only been a day the guys were really fun to be around and I was excited for tour.

"Ok well we should get back home before Brenda comes for us." Jonah said, checking the time.

"And we can help you two move your stuff in too." Daniel added.

We all walked out of the restaurant, Zach and I trailing behind.

"I'll go to the grocery store again if I'm going with you." He said, winking at me.

"Oh I'm sure you would." I said, rolling my eyes.

"HEY!"

Zach and I whipped our heads around at the sound of a loud voice and saw none other than...Jason.

"Oh god." I said, groaning.

"Relax we got this." Zach said, grabbing my hand.

The rest of the guys and Kayla must've heard because they had stopped and turned around to look our way too.

"So this is why you're dating him???" Jason said, yelling at me.

"How do you think we met?" Zach said, putting his body between me and Jason.

"Whatever man she's my girl." Jason said reaching for me.

I flinched.

Zach stopped his hand, laughing, "woah man. Not cool."

I could see in Jason's face he was getting ready to wind up.

"Zach be careful please." I whispered to him.

He ignored me, "you gotta leave her alone man. She's not yours."

Jason wound up and clocked Zach.

"Zach!"

Zach fell over, dazed but ok.

I bent over to help him and the guys and Kayla started running toward us.

Jason bent down to Zach's level, "Shell come back." I heard him whisper to him before getting up and walking away.

"NO I WONT!" I screamed at him while helping Zach up.

"Dude are you good???" Corbyn asked running over and helping me get Zach up.

"Relax. I'm fine." Zach said rubbing his head. "He barely hit me." He said, laughing.

"We gotta get back before we cause more of a scene." Jonah said, looking around at all of the people who were watching.

"Yeah you're right." I told him and we all ran back to the car to get out of there.

Real fucking GREAT.