Chapter 87: war

This can be blown up by Shu Xiaohui. The Tate used to use the cold light that is infinitely close to absolute zero in order to destroy their honeycomb energy network. It is completely determined to make their planet a dead star. After inciting the Honeycomb Energy Network, I will go back and want to blow up their satellites?

Moreover, this is not a simple question of the possession and ownership of the moon.

Professor Wei raised his hand to show a simulated scene in the horizon of everyone.

"If the moon is blown up, the speed of our planet's rotation will increase several times. It will probably turn around in a few hours. The most important thing is that the rotation axis of our planet will change seriously, precisely because of the existence of the moon. Our earth's axis has a stable slope. Once the moon is lost, the earth's axis may undergo serious subversive or even flipping changes, which will inevitably lead to chaos in our planet's climate and break all existing ecological environments."

Shu Xiaohui squeezed his small claws, staring at the little black eyes and staring at the scene simulated by Professor Wei. The whole soft ball was shaking, slowly saying, "The last end of the day."

Professor Wei nodded. "After losing the satellite moon, even if we all have abilities now, the whole upside down chaos that counters the ecology is only temporary. The planet after that is probably no longer livable."

"You must stop them!"

Chen Chengyi started the communication function of the micro-honey terminal, directly connected to the imaging function of the honeycomb energy network, and ordered all the soldiers to prepare to enter the battle state.

The fourteen deputy heads of the seven legions immediately gathered in Professor Wei’s laboratory.

Professor Wei said, "In addition to the first round of the test of the first legion, the other regiment's fighters are still in production, most of them have not been completed, and the armor system proposed by the little hamster has not been fully configured."

Chen Chengyi looked at the fourteen army leaders.

These heads of the army looked steadily at Chen Chengzhen, "the chief of the report, all the soldiers are willing to take risks and swear to defend their homeland!"

Chen Chengyi nodded and arranged the team according to the abilities of the major legions.

At this time, Shu Xiaohui had no time to get angry. He was concentrating on the efforts of the gods to devour the stones that were moved from the bottom of the sea.

His power is one more point, and the power of all the pets will increase by one point, which will increase the power of all fighters more than double.

In the heart of a rat ball, he still does not want any of the remaining soldiers on the planet to have any accidents.

Therefore, while trying to absorb the power, he ordered all the defensive marine mutant beasts to match the fighters at the fastest speed, and all other mutant beasts provided assistance.

For a time the entire ocean exploded.

The aliens of the defensive systems that lived in the reefs were sent to the new city by the mutants of various speed systems that emerged from the ocean.

The vast ocean shrimp and crabs are spread all over the new city like the same storm. Then, they all gathered in the armaments where the fighters were docked, climbed into the fighters and became the most solid defense of the fighters.