Chapter 12 A Hamster that drops a horse without knowing it[1]

Chen Chengduo misunderstood, but Shu Xiaohui, who was in Peng Peng’s hands at this time, did not.

The child lying on the platform was penetrated by wire through most of the nerve fibers in his body. The control of mental strength was not so precise, so he said this sentence, at the same time, the same idea passed to Shu Xiaohui’s head.

A hamster picked up the child’s hand, stood up, and with trembling paws he said, “Squeak!”

You know I’m human?

Just when the child wanted to move his mouth, Chen Chengduo touched his head. “Peng Peng, I’ll pull all the wires out of your body later. It may hurt a little.”

The child blinked, opened his mouth, and smiled arduously. “I’m not afraid. Thank you big brother.”

Suo Bin said, “Boss, do it as fast as possible. The child’s vital signs are declining, and I don’t know how long he’s been without food. Most of his organs were seriously exhausted.”

When Shu Xiaohui heard this, he was not anxious to communicate with the child anymore. He held the child’s thumb with his little paws and comforted him silently.

Chen Chengduo took a deep breath, slowly closed his eyes, and raised his hand to hang over the child. Then, dense wires like a cobweb, began to be pulled out by him, flying one by one above the child, and then pulled out little by little from the child’s body.

Shu Xiaohui could clearly feel the tremor of the child. These cobweb-like wires run through every part of the body and affect his nerve fibers. If they were to be cut off, it could be imagined as cutting on human nerves.

But the child did not know whether he could tolerate it or whether he was in extreme pain. He didn’t even hum at all.

Shu Xiaohui subconsciously grabbed his finger, and when he saw the dark mist on the child, Shu Xiaohui became extremely nervous, stretching out his claws and shouting at Chen Chengduo, who was in a concentrated mood, “Squeak! Squeak!” Stop! Stop first!

This sentence was so intense that it shocked Chen Chengduo’s within his consciousness. He immediately stopped using his metal power, and the flying wires suddenly stopped, hovering in mid-air.

Suo Bin nervously examined the child’s body.

“Boss, the child’s consciousness is so weak, he may not be able to make it.”

Chen Chengduo clenched his teeth. They were only soldiers and most of their medical knowledge was about first aid in battlefield. Others were really very limited.

Suo Bin said, “Boss, he’s so miserable. Maybe we should let him go quietly… It will be better for him.”

No one knew if the child heard it or not but his bloodless lips moved. Although they didn’t make any sound, an idea rang in everyone’s mind, “I want to live…” A lot of information is in… Inside my head…

Then there were the pains that the child felt, it was the insane wrenching pain that lingered in everyone’s mind, but then was forcefully suppressed by the struggling spirit of the child.

The tragic encounter and the forced brain-wave shocks of the Tates have allowed the five-year-old child to develop many unknown areas of the human brain in a short period of time. This also let him know how important the information brought by the Tates was when they forcibly transmitted brain waves.

Shu Xiaohui held the child’s finger between his paws, and his small body trembling continuously. How can he help him?

It was in that moment when Chen Chengduo felt a feeling similar to that of blessing pouring into his heart. He suddenly knew how to deal with those wires. He immediately operated his metal ability, controlling the wires and continued pulling them out.