Chapter 38 Commander Fang and Big Orange

Apart from the initial surprise, Shu Xiaohui looked at Commander Fang and the lazy big orange cat with some worry.

Being able to predict life and death is always not a good thing.

The black cloud on the head of the Big Orange, which is thicker than Professor Wei’s, is not related to this?

In the past, what Shu Xiaohui saw was human’s destiny. This is the first time that he has seen such terrible bad luck in the warpet.

Shu Xiaohui’s small paw grabbed Chen Chengduo’s finger and told him his concerns.

Chen Chengduo rubbed his soft tummy and bit his underjaw a few times. It was probably more serious than that.

Commander Fang over there squeezed the thick cat’s paws and put the big orange cat on the ground.

Big Orange swayed the round ass and returned to the tree again.

The thick white cat’s paws straightened forward, and the cat’s head rested on the front paws, squinting the amber cat’s eyes, and lazily continued to lie there.

Shu Xiaohui stretched his head through Chen Chengduo’s finger to look at Commander Fang, and then looked at the big orange cat on the top of the head where it could rain, and struggled to bite Chen Chengduo’s thumb which like the stainless steel.

Shu Xiaohui said, “Squeak!”

I’ll go and see the black cloud of the big orange cat, you are ready to answer me at any time!

Chen Chengduo frowned slightly.

Shu Xiaohui’s little nose twitched for a while and emphasized again, “Squeak!”

If it wants to eat me, you must be quick! Otherwise, I will not let you off as a hamster ghost!

After that, Shu Xiaohui got out of his hand, slid down to the ground along his shoulder, waist, thigh, and ran carefully towards the big orange cat.

The size of the big orange cat’s body is very huge. Shu Xiaohui thinks it should be similar to Li Hui’s warpet Mao Ya.

Shu Xiaohui thought about his figure while approaching if zoom in at the same rate…

Um… it seems he shouldn’t laugh at him…

Big orange cat’s hair is smooth and soft, and the coat color is particularly beautiful, which makes the hamster feel very warm.

Just as the hamster ball was about to roll to the big orange cat, Big Orange opened his eyes and his amber eyes stared at him tightly.

Shu Xiaohui shifted the direction carefully, and the eyes of the big orange cat followed him, and at the same time, the hairy tail of the big orange cat tipped up and spun slightly, the thick white cat claws tentatively moved.

Shu Xiaohui always felt that the big orange cat seemed to be full of fun…

Shu Xiaohui rubbed his small paw nervously, wondering where he can climb from. It was probably only when he stood on top of the cat’s head that he could get the black cloud.