Chapter 72 To Root Corn

Shu Xiaohui ate quietly and moved his waist while eating, just sitting on the sand with that buttocks, although this white sand is not too hard, but it could n’t stand somewhere and was overexerted last night.

Chen Chengduo glanced at Shu Xiaohui's movements. The movement of crowing crab tongs was a slight pause. The root in the faster handle was resolved and passed to Shu Xiaohui's mouth.

"..."

Shu Xiaohui's non-straight eyebrows even grabbed someone's fingers with his legs and grinded his teeth.

Chen Chengduo's hands were so hard that he couldn't bite, and he loosened after two bites.

Chen Chengduo withdrew his hand and looked at his unmarked fingers with regret.

Turned over and pulled the backpack, in the small pocket on the side, found a small tip-sized, small metal cage made of fine metal.

Shu Xiaohui's movement to eat fish stopped, and he looked at the familiar style chain and small metal cage hanging on Chen Chengduo.

Isn't he wrong? Isn't this Peng Xiaolei's favorite pet rice?

Chen Chengduo not only brought Professor Wei's zebra, but also brought the little girl's ants?

Chen Chengduo turned the small metal cage upside down and put the tiny ant in the palm of his hand. He even put out a bit of crumbs that he put in. Chen Chengduo put the crumbs back in.

Then, Chen Chengduo said, "This is not millet grain."

"you sure?"

Shu Xiaohui couldn't see the difference between the little ant in the palm print of Chen Chengduo and the grain of millet.

Chen Chengduo nodded and handed the little ant to Shu Xiaohui. "Before coming out, the little girl gave it."

The little ants stretched out their tentacles. Although the ant king who commanded them was millet grains, but the one in front of them was the king of their ant king.

Then, with a sore waist and a soft leg, Shu Xiaohui, who was so painful, was gone.

Fortunately, this is not a millet grain, and there is no master of conscious coordination, otherwise let people know where this treatment is, which is very shameful.

Shu Xiaohui pinched some fish and placed it in the palm of Chen Chengduo.

The little ant moved his tentacles and crawled over.

Chen Chengduo pinched the piece of fish flesh, with the little ants flapping on it, resting on the scallop shell beside.

Clapping his hands to continue to deal with the crabs in front of him, crab yellow crab meat made a metal bowl and handed it to Shu Xiaohui.

Then Shu Xiaohui filled the seafood soup, left it to dry, and flipped the corn.

Shu Xiaohui looked down at the little ant inside the shell and told him not to run around.

Such a small one, don't lose it in the sand.

The little ants don't eat much, and after a while, they move around and wander around the scallop shells.