Chapter 18 Little hamster is taking a bath

Chen Chengduo picked up Shu Xiaohui, the little hamster running on the ground was stained with a little dust.

Chen Chengduo lowered his head subconsciously and blew him gently. Shu Xiaohui’s hair was blown up, and his body shivered, looking at Chen Chengduo with two black eyes stiffly.

Chen Chengduo poked his waist with a finger, and Shu Xiaohui reacted to this three seconds later, struggling with his paws, screaming, trying to get out of Chen Chengduo’s hand, “Squeak!” Psychopath!

Chen Chengduo looked at the hamster ball that had escaped from his hand and quickly ran into the fortress. The little soft ball said he was psychopath… (╥_╥)

So, he was seen beating Fei Ang? Anyway, scolding him is better than fearing him. Chen Chengduo took a deep breath, and didn’t worry about it anymore.

Chen Chengduo followed Shu Xiaohui into the beast’s fortress. Peng Peng was lying on the sleeping bag paved by Suo Bin. He was not awake yet, and his breath was weak.

Shu Xiaohui was nestling near Pengpeng’s small hand, spreading his limbs to block Peng Peng’s hand. His body was not big, but he tried very hard, screaming angrily, “Squeak!”

This method will definitely not work, I object!

Chen Chengduo looked at the hamster, whose limbs open, exposing entire white hair and soft belly, including the testicles …

Chen Chengduo’s eyelids throbbed. He stretched out his hand and picked up Shu Xiaohui, holding in his palm, “What happened?”

Li Hui touched his nose embarrassedly, “Boss, your pet is too soft, I didn’t dare to grab it too tightly, so he slipped away.”

In fact, he only grabbed it for a while, and across the combat gloves, he didn’t feel the softness of the hamster. Li Hui don’t know if boss would give him another chance to see and touch the hamster  in the future.

The body is too soft…

The blue veins on Chen Chengduo’s forehead protruded out. Unexpectedly, the scene of that night popped out of his mind. Under the starlight, the little warpet’s naked and fair body was really soft …

Li Hui’s words successfully made him make a decision. In the future, he will never give Shu Xiaohui to others again. His pet, others couldn’t touch!

Shu Xiaohui lying in the palm of Chen Chengduo stretched his paw angrily, “Squeak!”

He wants to prick Peng Peng with a needle!

Chen Chengduo turned to look at Suo Bin, “Are you going to wake up Peng Peng?”

Suo Bin nodded, “Yes, Peng Peng’s condition is very bad. The ingredients of the sedative are competing with his mental power. He had better wake up to resist, but your pet seems to be very opposed …  Boss, Shu Xiaohui’s IQ is really quite high. “

Over there, Shu Xiaohui still waved his paws and wanted to turn around, “Squeak!”

Do you have to use a needle?!

Chen Chengduo squeezed his eyebrows and didn’t know how to explain to Shu Xiaohui about acupuncture. Although Suo Bin was a dogrobber, he also served as a medic.