Chapter 56 Please little hamster

It had to be said that, these soldiers had extremely blind worship and recognition of their Captain Chen.

Captain Chen’s abnormal behavior turned into a normal phenomenon in their heads.

If Shu Xiaohui knew what was going on in these people’s heads, he would have to kick their heads.

Wake up, guys! Captain Chen molested a hamster, this showed that this person’s behavior was abnormal!

If this happened when he was in human form, his feet will definitely kick this person’s face!

Hmm…well, his hind paws did kick Chen Chengduo’s face just now.

At this time, the emotions that could be called shame and irritability shot by the hamster ball made Captain Chen reflect on it for a second.

Recalling whether there was anything wrong with his behavior just now, however, the conclusion of him was no. He just blew a little harder when the hamster ball blocked his sight…

Therefore, Captain Chen considered himself very upright, and then reached out trying to take the hamster ball off his head.

But Shu Xiaohui, who was squatting on his head at this time, was still in anger. He looked at Chen Chengduo’s hand and immediately pushed up his small butt, and he kicked that hand using two hind paws.

However, where Shu Xiaohui stood was not flat, and Chen Chengduo’s short hair was not easy to grasp.

So after a few kicks, Shu Xiaohui fell forward unsteadily and slid down the back of Chen Chengduo’s head.

Chen Chengduo reached out his other hand slightly, accurately caught the dropped hamster ball, and held him to the front.

Shu Xiaohui glared at Chen Chengduo with an angry look and turned his back to him.

Squeak, his self-esteem as a man had been hurt, so he didn’t want to be friends with this person now!

Chen Chengduo looked at the round hamster ball, smiling. He raised his hand to cut a piece of metal from the corner of Professor Wei’s instrument and easily made a miniature battle helmet, then placed it on the head of Shu Xiaohui.

Professor Wei: “…!” What if he broke this instrument? He had worked so hard to make it!

However, Shu Xiaohui wore the helmet, still turned his back to Chen Chengduo, unmoved. The self-esteem that belonged to a man couldn’t be repaired easily, let alone just a hamlet!

Chen Chengduo looked at the hamster ball with a slightly rounded back, stretched out his other hand, and began to gather metal in his palm.

Professor Wei pushed up his glasses, and said timely, “Captain Chen, this instrument is still needed. If it breaks, can you make a new one?”

Chen Chengduo glanced at the instrument, Professor Wei was right. This time the amount of metal he needed was relatively large and maybe damage this instrument. Therefore, he pulled the metal directly from a further place.

Those metals, on the palm of Chen Chengduo’s hand, gradually turned into a miniature gun armory, including all kinds of pistols, tanks, fighters, and aircraft carriers…