68 Treasure, Treasure

The white soft mouse ball nest was inside the shell of the conch, and it was finally able to calm down, considering what is going on now.

He fell asleep after eating stones, and should have been placed in his pocket by Chen Chengduo.

Later, when he was half awake, he heard something about the war, and he woke up after kicking.

It is clear that the final touch of his hind paws is Chen Chengduo's combat uniform.

Shu Xiaohui's little paws rubbed his face, holding his little cheek.

Until now, there is no danger around him, so it should not be attacked by others.

Where is the problem?

After holding the small cheek for a while, Shu Xiaohui finally felt a little strange, and the small paw rubbed the cheek.

It feels good to the touch, as if it were not as bulging as before.

Probably because there is nothing in it, the space is bigger than before.

At this moment, Shu Xiaohui's aura suddenly flashed, and light flashed in his black eyes.

Will this inexplicable appearance elsewhere be a new power?

For example, space jump or something.

Shu Xiaohui drilled out of the shell of the conch, rubbed his small paws, and looked at the white sand beach in the distance, clenched his fists ... small paw head?

At the moment when he was attentive, his power spread all over his body, and the surrounding space showed extremely slight fluctuations.

then……

A mouse ball squeaked in panic and panicked, waving its paws diligently.

He succeeded in the space jump, but it was successful, but there was a huge deviation in the position where he appeared. It was indeed on the white sand beach, but it was a position of 15 or 16 meters above the sky!

To block * blocked keywords *!

At this moment, the big hermit crab friend of the speed department suddenly rushed to the place where he dropped, and the crab ao was extended upwards, properly trying to catch him.

It's really intimate.

The hermit crab is definitely the loyal belonging of the king of all beasts.

However, if he really landed on the crabs of hermit crabs, it is estimated that his soft white dumplings would become dumpling dumplings!

The moment before the mouse ball fell down, the space around him again showed slight fluctuations.

Then, Shu Xiaohui appeared peacefully in his conch shell.

A white soft glutinous rice dumpling steadily shaved his small cotton wool nest twice, and plunged one end into it. The dough shook twice in the conch shell.

It really scared the dead rat.

This ability is not accurate.