Chapter 6 - Glutinous rice dumplings, rat cakes and mice balls

Chen Chengduo came up and clapped Shi Rui on the shoulder, “You go drive first.”

Shi Rui’s expressionless face looked around the men in the underground garage before he turned around and went out. The crocodile on the ground flicked its tail, closed its mouth, and crawled out with Shi Rui.

Chen Chengduo plucked the cartridge from the Gatling gun and looked at Li Hui. “You go.”

Suddenly, Li Hui swept up like wind to the person who ridiculed those people just now. He reached his hand out, seized his shoulder and said, “Brother, what’s your name?”

The young man was shocked by Li Hui’s speed and answered subconsciously, “Shen Botao.”

Li Hui patted him on the shoulder and said, “Tao Tao, I like you very much. You have good abilities. Fire ability is very rare. It’s even more powerful if you can find your warpet. Besides, there are many cars in the garage. You can find a few car-mounted with radios and listen to the news more. First of all, try to connect your location with the radio stations mentioned in the garage and make some air drops. At that time, you’ll have the capability to go to the new town.”

People who listened beside them immediately settled down and looked eagerly at Shen Botao.

Chen Chengduo narrowed his eyes. Their desire to survive was understandable. But for those blood suckers could not be tolerated. Chen Chengduo took off his Gatling, and threw it to the young man named Shen Botao.

Shen Botao, holding the machine gun, looked eagerly, “Give… Giving it to me?!”

Li Hui took Shen Botao’s shoulder. “The latest Gatling laser gun, do you like it?”

Then Li Hui said in a low voice, “Do you understand what our boss means? Before setting out for the new town, work out the order. Force the ordinary people to fight against one or two beasts. Do you understand the whole nation’s war? It’s better to rely on people than on themselves, or wait for all to be destroyed.”

Besides, Chen Chengduo tidied up his clothes and turned around. “Li Hui, lets go.”

Li Hui patted Shen Botao on the shoulder again before he followed Chen Chengduo and went out of the underground garage.

A little hamster felt more and more that Chen Chengduo’s team was more reliable so he followed along carefully.

The pace of those several people was very fast, he had to do his best to keep up with them, his four short legs turned faster than any other time. He also had to be careful not to be found out by Chen Chengduo.

He always felt that it was a very shameful thing for a little hamster to be such a powerful person’s warpet. A certain hamster did not know how to explain to Chen Chengduo. It’s not like he could run to that person and say that he was his warpet right?

As Chen Chengduo jumped onto their SUV, a tired hamster thought: he should just go one step at a time.

Chen Chengduo took another weapon from the side of a crocodile in the trunk. Professor Wei specially modified it for him. He had never used it, it’s not unhelpful to him, but because it was too overpowered to deal with ordinary semi-mechanical beasts. It was a little wasteful to use it on. However, he implicitly felt that the beasts had evolved very quickly and the weapon was about to go on battle.